Dimitri Seluk (Yaya's agent)

I think Seluk is talking shit so City move yaya for free this year, which clearly city are not willing to do!

Either Pep shud banish yaya to the reserves (yes yaya is accountable) or get the chairman to intervene & fire him or fine him for bringing disrepute to the club

This is nonsense & clearly the lowlife is looking to create shit!

I do enjoy his sulking cos he didn't get a nice juicy pay day cos no fucker wants to take Yaya.

I do enjoy his sulking cos he didn't get a nice juicy pay day cos no fucker wants to take Yaya.

The BBC Gossip column says he has been offered half a mill a week by a chinese club. If true it don't come more juicy.

Big IF I guess.

The BBC Gossip column says he has been offered half a mill a week by a chinese club. If true it don't come more juicy.

Big IF I guess.

Show him this, he will be off in a flash...

c3a8dd7524fe7981534c74ff5d0b8f7e.jpg

I still think it would be best if he leaves but who am I to disagree with Guardiola? His lack of effort has infuriated plenty of people but, like everyone else, there's nothing stopping him turning that around.

This is the most positive thing I've said about Yaya in a long time and now I take it back. I'm guessing Seluk has opened his gob because we're not handing Yaya a free transfer. Good.

If his client wants a move he should be trying harder to get that for him. Maybe he could waive his agent's fee or something like that? Turd ****.

This is the most positive thing I've said about Yaya in a long time and now I take it back. I'm guessing Seluk has opened his gob because we're not handing Yaya a free transfer. Good.

If his client wants a move he should be trying harder to get that for him. Maybe he could waive his agent's fee or something like that? Turd ****.

Spot on. The club now have to decide if it's worth the shitstorm of bad publicity and ill feeling that Yaya and his best mate will stir up if we make him stay.
As much as I hate giving in to the cunts, it might be worth it just to get rid of them. Otherwise we'll be reading about the massive amount of disrespect that Yaya has had to put up with because KDB's Eccles cake had more currants in it and Aguero's chips had more gravy on them.
I just wish he'd accept the offers from China and fuck off.

A timely reminder to those who wonder why he doesn't get as much love as he should. The self interest of his agent has damaged the club on too many occasions now. It needs resolving one way or another over the summer because it's in danger of tainting Yaya and the legacy he should be leaving behind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.