Dinamo Zagreb (a) pre-match thread

Dinamo Zagreb (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully we see the likes of Harwood-Bellis, Garcia, Foden, Doyle and Poveda in the starting line-up.

I really just want to watch a fun game.

Looking back at our recent games, the derby was shit, Newcastle was shit, Shakhtar was shit, I missed Chelsea, Liverpool was shit, Atalanta 1-1 and Southampton 2-1 weren't fun, just flat. Every fixture's just been so high pressure recently.

I just want to see an entertaining, free flowing game where I'm not wondering why we're playing so far below our best level. Burnley's been the only one in ages where I've just been able to sit back and enjoy.

Hopefully we'll see a few kids, and everyone else will just play like they're having fun and the whole season isn't on the line, because it's not.

Looking back at our recent games, the derby was shit, Newcastle was shit, Shakhtar was shit, I missed Chelsea, Liverpool was shit, Atalanta 1-1 and Southampton 2-1 weren't fun.

I just want to see an entertaining, free flowing game where I'm not wondering why we're playing so far below our level. Burnley's been the only one in ages where I've just been able to sit back and enjoy.
Don't watch us tonight then

Email from City warning you might be breathalised and refused entry if you have had over a pint or something

Looking back at our recent games, the derby was shit, Newcastle was shit, Shakhtar was shit, I missed Chelsea, Liverpool was shit, Atalanta 1-1 and Southampton 2-1 weren't fun, just flat. Every fixture's just been so high pressure recently.

I just want to see an entertaining, free flowing game where I'm not wondering why we're playing so far below our best level. Burnley's been the only one in ages where I've just been able to sit back and enjoy.

Hopefully we'll see a few kids, and everyone else will just play like they're having fun and the whole season isn't on the line, because it's not.
You may be disappointed as this game means everything to Zagreb and our team appears to be going through the motions in most games.

Can you honestly see our defence not conceding, it was the 26th October when we last had a clean sheet?

Email from City warning you might be breathalised and refused entry if you have had over a pint or something

But its alright to go in sober and drink 14 pints of Estrella (or whatever) while you're in there at a fiver a pint?

Not that I don't agree with if folk turn up smashed they are refused entry, its just a bit contradictory if they're serving beer in there.

You may be disappointed as this game means everything to Zagreb and our team appears to be going through the motions in most games.

Can you honestly see our defence not conceding, it was the 26th October when we last had a clean sheet?

I don't mind conceding tonight, I just hope we don't have very slow, boring game with them sitting back with 10 men in the box, which hopefully we won't get as they're at home and they need to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.