Dinamo Zagreb (a) pre-match thread

Dinamo Zagreb (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, Pep I think would have picked more from the youth team but they need to win to stay in the competition so we have done well to get THB and Garcia.

Hopefully its a Foden, Gundo and Rodri midfield. Mahrez, Bernardo and Jesus up front. Sterling and KDB can stay on the bench.

That first point makes no sense. Why on earth would anyone at city management or player wise prioritise a youth tournament over actual first team football ??

The whole point of those youth cups is to try and get players into the first team, much more valuable

Should be an exciting game this. Dinamo Zagreb have to play for the win. No pussy-footing around with 10 men behind the ball and counter-attacks. Game is made for City on the counter.

As long as we don’t do our usual ‘Let The opposition get reset before we attack’ and stop spunking away golden chances.
I don’t think Rodri should be playing in this, we will need him full fit for the Arsenal game.

As long as we don’t do our usual ‘Let The opposition get reset before we attack’ and stop spunking away golden chances.
I don’t think Rodri should be playing in this, we will need him full fit for the Arsenal game.
Agreed, it's all about how much energy we've left in the tank to orchestrate these counter attacks.

That first point makes no sense. Why on earth would anyone at city management or player wise prioritise a youth tournament over actual first team football ??

The whole point of those youth cups is to try and get players into the first team, much more valuable
Id argue that Braaf or someone sat on the bench for 60/70mins in Zagreb would be better of trying to get through with the u21s so he has more games next year.

Zagreb to win 3-0 at 70/1 and 4-0 at 200/1 look pretty good odds given the motivation/incentive factor. All to play for in the group, except for City.

I would finally want to see a team with Garcia in the back along with Foden and Zin in the midfield. The game with highly motivated opponent which is not eighth league level

Doesnt matter what is the result, what matter is we are 100% ready for Sunday vs Arsenal. We have to go there and get 3 points.

Risking an injury to KDB, Bernardo, Jesus, Rodri would be stupid imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.