Dinamo Zagreb (a) pre-match thread

Dinamo Zagreb (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What could we possibly lose by giving chances to likes of Foden Garcia Bellis Doyle Bernabe Braaf?
Not that we are on winning spree anyway.

Braaf isn’t eligible as he hasn’t been here long enough to be registered on the B list. Hopefully we’ll get to see Harwood-Bellis and Garcia play together again, as it’s not really worth the risk of Otamendi getting injured.

A total dead rubber game that no one cares less about. I hope we send a whole second/third string out managed by Arteta. The first team squad need to stay at home and rest/work on trying to come up with some effective plan to make us less vulnerable in defence. We also can't afford anymore injuries and it will be a great experience for our younger players to be tested at a higher level.

Jesus isn't sulking for mine. He's just one of those players that looks awful when a team is struggling - a luxury player as such.

I agree he is a luxury player...one we can't afford at present

It's not actually a dead rubber match.
Zagreb, Shakhtar and Atalanta still have a lot to play for.

It is for us however....the result is meaningless as we will finish top of the group whatever happens

Bravo

Cancello Taylor HB Garcia Mendy

Gundogan

Marhez, Foden B. Silva, Zinchenko (If fit)

Jesus - needs to have hit arse kicked and made to play to get him sharper....needs to stop sulking!

We have to give the kids real game time to see if they can step up...no better opportunity than a dead rubber match
Jesus sulking, really? You obviously get better close ups watching on tv than I do at the games, but I thought he worked his bollocks off. Yes he played badly, as they all did yesterday, but I wouldn’t have accused him of sulking

Main question is who is going to play up front. Jesus played 3 games in a week, no need to risk him. Maybe we are going to play Touaizi?

The U19 have a crucial game, they need to beat Zagreb to go through, so don't expect many youngsters to join in. Garcia and 1-2 other form the EDS.

This has got defeat written all over it, Zagreb can still qualify and we are all ready through.

Expect us to fanny about and come home with our tails between our legs whilst the media have a field day at our expense.

Just play the youngsters Pep and see if we get some praise like Ole did for doing that very thing in his last Europa League game.

__________________Bravo____________________

Cancelo______Garcia_____Bellis_________Mendy

__________________Doyle_________________

_________Gundogan_________Foden_________

Mahrez__________Poveda___________Bernabe
Poveda upfront is never ever gonna work. Dreadful there

I think Guardiola will play a stronger team than many expect. Think it'll be something like this:

Bravo
Cancelo
Otamendi
Garcia
Mendy
Gundogan
Zinchenko
Foden
Mahrez
Bernardo
Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.