Dinamo Zagreb (a) pre-match thread

Dinamo Zagreb (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ric

Administrator
Suspect there will be a fair bit of rotation for this, given that we’ve already qualified. On the bright side, I’m leaving the country for a couple of days. On the downside, I’ll probably be coming back to another Tory government. Ah well. Team prediction:

Scott Carson
Tits out Jackie
Benjamin Mendy
Eric Garcia
Taylor Harwood-Bellis
Fanzone Danny
Tommy Doyle
Ilkay Gundogan
Pete the Badge
Riyad Mahrez
Curly Watts

Bench: Phil Foden

David Silva and Fernandinho will probably start, just because.

play the kids (especially the two centre halves ) Garica has had some time By Taylor HB has had very little and we need to see if we can use him or if we need to invest in this position. - we need to start seeing if they are good enough....we have top spot nailed on so nothing to lose.

Play the kids, a shame that Braaf isn’t eligible

............Bravo...........
Cancelo Ota Garcia Zinch
.........Gundogan..........
......Doyle...Foden........
Mahrez...Jesus.....Poveda/Bernabe

Fernandino suspended and Stones possibly injured, and anyone who's a booking away from missing the first knock out game shouldn't play.

So Garcia and Oti at centre half. Rest Ederson - don't care if it's Carson or Bravo, Cancello and Mendy to play, Foden, Doyle to start.

Take a leaf out of the bus drivers book. Qualification as group winners is assured so there’s literally no reason to play this. Ederson, Walker, cancelo,Fernandinho, stones, Otamendi, mendy, Rodri, Gundogan,silva, Kdb,Bernardo, mahrez, sterling and Jesus should all stay at home and not even travel. Take an entire u-21 team with bravo/Carson, Foden and zinchenko if he’s ready for game time.

I suspect what will actually happen is pep will take a full strength squad with 1/2 Eds additions that may make the bench

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.