Dinamo Zagreb (H) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How? Why?

In what world does a teenager with great potential get ahead of a champions league finalist, multi trophy winner and seasoned international footballer?

It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

I would prefer Foden because he's a better presser, has more intensity, offers a greater goal threat, gets the crowd fired up and speeds up play, whereas Gundogan (who was playing another position when he did all of the things you credited him with) slows things down and his lack of pace next to Silva's lack of pace makes the side a bit predictable.

I guess we will see if it's different today and Silva+Gundogan is more dynamic than the last time they played together at Norwich.

I would have been fine with Gundogan-Foden or all 3 in a midfield without Rodri btw.

How? Why?

In what world does a teenager with great potential get ahead of a champions league finalist, multi trophy winner and seasoned international footballer?

It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Just out of interest, how does Foden get better if he’s not allowed to start matches until he’s better than the players in front of him?

Just out of interest, how does Foden get better if he’s not allowed to start matches until he’s better than the players in front of him?

By training with world class players under a world class coach and playing in lesser competitions or when games are already won.

I see the BBC website defaults to the Spurs game when you hit the main page. The BBC seem to despise us right now. Don’t be-venue update the women’s results, whipping up the Bernardo tweet etc. Red scum.

Foden would be better off going on loan to lower table PL team in Jan and getting 15-18 PL starts. Getting 7 cups starts isn't going to cut it

Tonight is a classic example of exactly how.

If this game plays out as easy as people think it will, then by 60 minutes we will be out of sight. That is his moment. That is when you use him when the game is won. He starts league cup games. He starts FA cup games.

He absolutely doesn’t start game 2 in a CL game we need to win and he absolutely doesn’t start PL games when there is a senior squad in front of him.

He’s a kid. It’s a process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.