Dinamo Zagreb (H) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think they are called the "Bad Blue Boys" they can be crazy .

They've been very ultras in recent years, but lot of that were to intentionally hurt the club's board they were in war with. No problems with them this season when ex president is convicted in the court.

i think they'll be really tricky for a half, might even score, but we should run out winners. 3-1.

In the last 5 games they've lost, one was against Hadjuk who are top having played a game more, and the other was to the team second from bottom...so a bit like us! I'd like to think Pep wants us to wrap up this group quickly so we can concentrate on the league, so expect us to come out all guns blazing.

In the last 5 games they've lost, one was against Hadjuk who are top having played a game more, and the other was to the team second from bottom...so a bit like us! I'd like to think Pep wants us to wrap up this group quickly so we can concentrate on the league, so expect us to come out all guns blazing.

Agree - only the second game and first home game. Pep will go strongest team with maybe a touch of rotation just to keep it fresh. I think that will include Mahrez as he has been looking good all season. Something like:

Ederson

Walker
Otamendi
Fernandinho
Mendy

Rodrigo
D.Silva
KDB

Mahrez
B.Silva
Aguero

Looking forward to this one, should be a decent crowd looking at the available seats online, would guess around 40-45k. There’s been some very good atmosphere’s at CL games over the past few years. I know a lot of regulars don’t go but at the prices this season it’s an opportunity for those with kids to go the the game, parents and two kids from £50, price of a Cat A Premier League game.

Agree - only the second game and first home game. Pep will go strongest team with maybe a touch of rotation just to keep it fresh. I think that will include Mahrez as he has been looking good all season. Something like:

Ederson

Walker
Otamendi
Fernandinho
Mendy

Rodrigo
D.Silva
KDB

Mahrez
B.Silva
Aguero
Which of Mahrez or Bernardo would play on the left? Thats probably the team I would go with but the issue of who deputises for Sterling while Sane is injured could be a problem

They are by far the best team in Croatia and will win the league easily. Hajduk game is special one, it's the biggest derby and rivalry is tense. They were better in that game too but the fans carried Hajduk to win it. In other one, they played with only 2 players who won vs Atalanta and the manager went ballistic about those that got a chance and didn't use it. They usually play with second team against lower teams in the league but he said he won't rotate much until 2nd half of the season to teach those that think Croatian league is below them. Their manager is cocky one and trying to copy that on their players. This morning he said they are coming to Manchester to win the game.

They are by far the best team in Croatia and will win the league easily. Hajduk game is special one, it's the biggest derby and rivalry is tense. They were better in that game too but the fans carried Hajduk to win it. In other one, they played with only 2 players who won vs Atalanta and the manager went ballistic about those that got a chance and didn't use it. They usually play with second team against lower teams in the league but he said he won't rotate much until 2nd half of the season to teach those that think Croatian league is below them. Their manager is cocky one and trying to copy that on their players. This morning he said they are coming to Manchester to win the game.
Good, i prefer a team actually coming to play. Teams like Lyon and Monaco have had good results with doing that, but then on the flip side you have teams like Shakhtar who have got pumped. I think Dinamo are a bit better balanced so this should make for a good game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.