Dippers asking for trouble yesterday

talkativesprout

Walking across the new road yesterday, really excited that we had been able to break down an 11 man defense twice, was walking along in my own little reverie when some dick gave me the big shoulder. Thought at first that it was some fellow mooner in his own little world pleased with a good result.

It happened to be some twenty something rat eating muppet. By the time it happened to me realising it was a clown he had blended in.

It could of turned nasty very quickly had I or my match buddies been on the boil.

not the best policing ive ever seen.

Anyone in SS116 would have seen them going beserk at the city fans walking up the steps. Think one got hit by a coin and was going mad about it. It was like feeding time at the zoo with that lot. Cnuts

Didn't see it this year but last year at the night game there was a load of them doing it to single people giving it the large.

Micky at eastlands told me that they had tried to get in. Guess they must of just come down for a bit of lumber.

mancityscot said:
Anyone in SS116 would have seen them going beserk at the city fans walking up the steps. Think one got hit by a coin and was going mad about it. It was like feeding time at the zoo with that lot. Cnuts

i was, i just kept smiling and waving, then maybe one or two of these gestures...

he he he

two-nil.jpg

I'm in 212 right next the aways and just below the Sky press box, after the Final Whistle when they were on the way out they were really trying to kick off with us one twat in particular was spitting at us.

I clanced up at the Sky box and saw Joe Royle watching the fuckers in disgust, then looked at me for a moment and I shook my head in disbelieve and he shook his head back.

beano46 said:
I'm in 212 right next the aways and just below the Sky press box, after the Final Whistle when they were on the way out they were really trying to kick off with us one twat in particular was spitting at us.

I clanced up at the Sky box and saw Joe Royle watching the fuckers in disgust, then looked at me for a moment and I shook my head in disbelieve and he shook his head back.

They Were spitting at blues in 216 aswell. Wankers the lot of them

beano46 said:

the guy who was spitting and generally giving it the big i am was accossted by about 6 blues after the game and given a good fucking slap. lifes a woman.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.