Dippers asking for trouble yesterday

Yes I saw them scoucers kicking off total scumbags gutted because there 11 man defense was broken down by super Mario and moyes comments about the kompany Cahill tackle what a twat it was Cahill who went in to hurt kompany !!

Prestwich_Blue said:
poyntonblue said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
What is it about them that winds us up so much? I'm not a violent person by any stretch of the imagination but I could cheerfully empty a flame-thrower into a stand full of Everton fans.

I will lend you one from work if you like?
Now you tell me!

lol...I have visions of Ripley in 'Alien 2' flaming the eggs in the Queens chamber to antagonize her. Would be good to see you do it.

My in laws sit near the away fans on the second tier. It's like feeding time at the zoo every time we play them. Always kicks off without fail.

At the end of the day they are a shit support they hardly make a noise the whole game and think throwing coins at kids and women makes them hard.

If you look at the shit they have to watch every week - you can't even class it as football by far the worst side to watch in the league plus the dirty disgraceful bad sportsmanship shown by their players and manager it's hardly a surprise their rank and file support are thugs. That's what their player and manager are at the end of the day.

By far the most hated side in the prem after the rags for me. Every city fan I speak to hates and despises them, best option throw a few canisters of nerve gas in the away stand when we are playing them.

I can't stand scousers in general but honestly I have no real problem with the red dippers in comparison.

On way back to Piccadilly after the game a few mouthy scouse twats walked past me and said "you`re just a shit Man Utd" i laughed and said "better than being a shit Tranmere Rovers"

Got to admit that i hate Gollums mob almost as much as i hate Man Yoo fans .

Fucking dirty nasty bunch of thieving twats.

peoffrey said:
There was one in South Stand Upper who spent more time stood up to gesture at City fans than he did watching the game. He was bald and wearing a navy blue jumper. Anyone else see him?

TBH if we played like Everton I wouldn't want to watch either.

Despise them, even a mild mannered man like myself in 302 couldnt help standing and shouting when JM slid the 2nd in(suppose that was lucky too hanson you dick)fuck off moyes, fuck off everton, just fuck off

They are truly horrible little people from a horrible little place.

And they wonder why the first thing any scouser that makes a few quid does is leave the place.

I was genuinely concerned for the older guy in 213, row G-ish towards the centre of the away end - he wasn't the standard shell suit clad scrote, he actually looked quite smartly dressed. I don't think I've ever seen anyone get so wound up - I'm not exagerating it was unbelievable - even the people around him were looking a bit worried about his extreme behaviour.

de niro said:
mrpmcfc said:
To be honest I dont know why anybody's surprised by this, anybody who's had the displeasure of going to there joke of a ground in the last few seasons will know they reserve there bitterness for us, there always at it, to them it's there yearly final an they can't handle loosing it . Shit club, shit manager never thought I'd say it but I prefer red scouse to that lot an that's sayin something

Liverpool are ten times the club and ten times the fans these are, they have ten times more class too.

Oh and have won ten times as much.

How odd!
quote of the day,liverpool are a million miles in front of this filth and always will be,neverton and yoonited are a pair together.

If you want to know about the hatred between the clubs just ask any city fan who was at goodison in the 1981 fa cup semi final,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.