Dippers or RAGS

ctidcarl said:
Ok, I'll be the first.....

I don't want utd to win...... ever.

As long as City beat Fulham, our fate is in our own hands, its not as if we need to rely on anybody else doing us favours, yet.

For all who want utd to win........ Owen in the 97th minute, Rooney in the last minute...... just as a couple of little reminders

How any City fan could want them to win anything is beyond me.

Fook 'em

this is actually the only correct answer !!!

whp.blue said:
ctidcarl said:

As long as City beat Fulham, our fate is in our own hands, its not as if we need to rely on anybody else doing us favours, yet.

For all who want utd to win........ Owen in the 97th minute, Rooney in the last minute...... just as a couple of little reminders

Fook 'em

for those with an unhealthy obsession or the mentally challenged

whp.blue said:
ctidcarl said:

Fook 'em

Pathetic....

united never do us favours. they will lose 2moz and lose to spurs and still win the league. fuckin hate em. still, the future of our club matters more than one united game. so through gritted teeth.......COME ON NORWICH!

mcfcliam said:
whp.blue said:

Pathetic....

Look, they (utd) are a bunch of cheating lying dispicable twats........ We still have ten, yes thats TEN games, which equates to 30 possible points, to determine our own destiny.

Will we get threads of a similair nature each week from now on - as it seems we need to rely on others for City to achieve fourth??

I can't wait for the Villa vs Everton thread and the Birmingham vs Tottenham ones, just in case we need to rely on these teams of course

Pathetic....

ctidcarl said:
mcfcliam said:
Pathetic....

Look, they (utd) are a bunch of cheating lying dispicable twats........ We still have ten, yes thats TEN games, which equates to 30 possible points, to determine our own destiny.

Will we get threads of a similair nature each week from now on - as it seems we need to rely on others for City to achieve fourth??

I can't wait for the Villa vs Everton thread and the Birmingham vs Tottenham ones, just in case we need to rely on these teams of course

Pathetic....

just remind me, when was the last time we were in with a chance of getting Chumps league?

ah yes, never!

of course we now look out for other teams to do us a favour, it goes hand in hand with wanting to win our own games.

Rammy Blue said:
ctidcarl said:

Pathetic....

just remind me, when was the last time we were in with a chance of getting Chumps league?

ah yes, never!

of course we now look out for other teams to do us a favour, it goes hand in hand with wanting to win our own games.
master joda says
"for some, united, their hatred of clouds their judgement and, through the dark side they can't see"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.