Dippers or RAGS

When the needs must we need the result thats right for us, a dippers win keeps the pressure on us so for me yes it has to be a rags win...Much as they hate to admit it they were delighted we beat Chelsea a few weeks ago but again when needs must!

lostmyhouseski said:
i just hope football is the winner on the day

Don't care who wins.

If we get 18 points from our remaining 10 games that will see us finish in 4th spot.

Liverpool are not worthy of 4th this year and Villa have the FA Cup to worry about.

Wouldn't be surprised if Wolves nick a point tonight.

All we have to focus on is our own results nothing more nothing less , the rest will sort itself out.

If we cannot get the necessary points required then obviously we don't deserve 4th spot.

Personally I think we have a heap of more up side in us even with the squad we currently have than Villa with theirs and Spurs with theirs.

We will be much better placed come August no matter who is charge and who comes and go's in the off season to challenge Chelsea and Arsenal and Manure next season.

Heart says Dippers, head says Rags!

Never thought I'd be saying this, just shows how far we've come in the last year, we're not used to this!!

Ric said:
ctidcarl said:
I'm in that category Ric......... just that I see hating utd as part of supporting City....... in fact, its the easiest part of supporting City!!

I hate United as much as anyone, I want them to lose every game they play, unless it benefits City, and this is one of these rare occasions.

Do not mean it critically - more of a compliment to your rationality - but you must not hate the rags as much as me if you can take that stance - but it probably just means you are a more balanced bloke

mcfc1632 said:
Ric said:
I hate United as much as anyone, I want them to lose every game they play, unless it benefits City, and this is one of these rare occasions.

Do not mean it critically - more of a compliment to your rationality - but you must not hate the rags as much as me if you can take that stance - but it probably just means you are a more balanced bloke

Three points at Craven Cottage is the only result that counts on the weekend.

On the subject of the rags did anyone hear baconface's comments regarding the FA and Steven Gerrard.
You can say what you like about the FA if your Baconface, had Bobby Manc come out with this we'd of been kicked out of the leauge. But what hes said makes sure SG wont get away with anything tomorrow, the guy knows just how to manipulate everyone.

From the Independent

But the raw indignation Ferguson feels about the Football Association's decision not to ban Gerrard for an apparent use of an elbow on Portsmouth's Michael Brown last Monday night, while Rio Ferdinand was banned for four games for an offence which looked no worse, led Ferguson to suggest that Liverpool are also the side who get the breaks in encounters between these two most inveterate of rivals. "Yes we know [they get the breaks]," Ferguson reflected. "They do all right. They are lucky like that. Maybe one day we will get lucky."

Nemanja Vidic's extraordinary record of three dismissals in consecutive games against Liverpool has reinforced Ferguson's sense of injustice. "The two [sendings off] at Anfield were definitely influenced by the crowd and the Liverpool players," Ferguson said. "I have looked at them again. The last one at Anfield was two yellow cards. I don't think they were right. Last year he brought down Gerrard on the edge of the box. But I don't think it will affect him. With [Rio] Ferdinand and Vidic coming back you can see a much greater presence at the back now."

Ferguson reserved most of his ire for the FA, an organisation he described as "dysfunctional" for the Gerrard decision. Ridiculing the inflated cost and inconsistent outcome, as he sees it, of reviewing such incidents, he accused the FA of anti-United prejudice: "If it was a Manchester United player he would have been done, as was the case with Rio Ferdinand."

Ferguson wants to see a body of four out-of-work managers sitting to consider such incidents every Sunday, under the aegis of the League Managers' Association. "There are about 20 redundant managers around who have had a good experience of the game, have good knowledge, have played the game," he said. "They could get involved. It would save a fortune because God knows what it costs them down there in London. "

In the FA's defence, the disciplinary system prevents their intervening if a referee – in Monday's case Stuart Attwell – has seen an offence and made an instant decision. It is not the FA's fault that Attwell called the incident incorrectly. Though the allegation of prejudice might be deemed worthy of investigation in itself by the FA, there are no plans to ask Ferguson to explain his comments.

Big rag win for me, need the dippers goal difference to go down and if they win the league (looking likley) Roman might get even more pissed off and leave Chelsea with no money and a ageing team we can overtake.

rags win. couldnt give a shit if united win the league, and we've gave em plenty of help beating chelski twice. return the favour please rags!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.