Dippers or RAGS

ctidcarl said:
Ok, I'll be the first.....

I don't want utd to win...... ever.

As long as City beat Fulham, our fate is in our own hands, its not as if we need to rely on anybody else doing us favours, yet.

For all who want utd to win........ Owen in the 97th minute, Rooney in the last minute...... just as a couple of little reminders

How any City fan could want them to win anything is beyond me.

Fook 'em

It's ok saying our fates in our own hands, thjis is city who know how to fcuk things up royally.

I don't see us winning every game til the season ends so the rags beating the dippers is a no brainer for me.

The Fixer said:
ctidcarl said:
Ok, I'll be the first.....

I don't want utd to win...... ever.

As long as City beat Fulham, our fate is in our own hands, its not as if we need to rely on anybody else doing us favours, yet.

For all who want utd to win........ Owen in the 97th minute, Rooney in the last minute...... just as a couple of little reminders

How any City fan could want them to win anything is beyond me.

Fook 'em

It's ok saying our fates in our own hands, thjis is city who know how to fcuk things up royally.

I don't see us winning every game til the season ends so the rags beating the dippers is a no brainer for me.

agreed.

we may not get too much joy at fulham so utd beating liverpool is just what we need

however its not liverpool that we need to worry about....spurs and villa are more of a threat

Yes those goals may hurt for a long time, but these things happen, it was down to our shite concentration, that led to them.

If you are a true city fan you will want united to win, due to the fact Liverpool are fiighting with us, it's a case of wanting what's best for your team, ad not caring about others

I'll be wanting the rags to win.

All I care about it is how it affects us. F*ck the rivalry. I want what's best for us.

I think everybody on here should admit that the ideal scenario this weekend is, Liverpool to lose, Tottenham to lose, Villa to lose, And City to beat Fulham, That would be a perfect weekend for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.