Dippers or RAGS

rags to win with the winner in the 34th minute of fergie time and gerrard's elbow to accidently smash into rooney's mug

I think this is only the second time I EVER wanted the rags to win the first time I wanted them to win, Guess what they got Beat and that contributed to us getting relegated, So I wont hold my breath they will probably lose or draw.

Whitworth warrior said:
loui_mcfc said:
Now I can understand why United have names for you.

In the 1930's, when you lot did'nt have a pot to piss in, you could'nt afford to buy new kits for the players. United fans started calling them 'the rags' because that's what they dressed in. Rags.

It has nothing to do with us.

Check your history out.

I think it's the only situation where I would want them to win.

So I'll take advantage of it and cheer home a Rooney hat-trick.

A united win is best for us. Though utd still have spurs to play at the swamp, if the table is about the same come that game I'll REALLY want united to win that one, spurs look the biggest threat at the moment even though this game could be crucial for Liverpool's season. If Liverpool get something out of this one it might be time to get worried.

I'd rather focus on our own play though, would be great to get something from Craven Cottage. Both the dippers and fulham obviously played tonight so that might well be a factor, I certainly hope so. Just hope it doesn't take a goal against us before we wake up, that seems to be one of our biggest problems.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.