Dippers or RAGS

I will only care about the result, depending on what goes on at Craven Cottage. Theres no point dancing on the streets if we then lose to Fulham. At the end of the day it will be ourselves that decide whether we're good enough for a top 4 place, not one match between United and Liverpool, I honestly don't care what happens between the two, its win-win.

Now that we're challenging other teams for spots we unfortunately get situations like this where we have to hope our enemies defeat the teams challenging us. It'll be a very strange feeling wanting Liverpool to lose to the rags as every other time I've wanted the rags to lose this match but as a City fan my loyalties firstly lie with what is best for us and for us it is obviously Liverpool not getting any points.

I know most rags wanted us to beat Chelsea so it's not like it's only us who find ourselves in this situation. It just shows now that we are becoming serious about challenging for spots and so on. To me the fact that some of us hope Liverpool lose to the rags is showing that they can flatter themselves about how we're supposedly always talking about them but we don't care about them as much as they think we do. Baconface said that their derby is against Liverpool well to be honest I could care less, we have rivals I care more about than the rags and they include Liverpool, Villa and Spurs. I'd prefer those three to lose and the rags win rather than those three win and the rags lose.

We have to get our priorities right, City above the rags, even if that means needing/hoping for the rags to win so that we are better off in the league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.