Dippers or RAGS

It pains me to say it but i hope the scum give the dippers a dam good thrashing with the dippers then self imploding as a club...one less competitor

i feel like i have just cheated on the wife

Must say a Yoonited win would favour us, but once "this is how it feels to be city" starts up, all my goodwill will go out the window. At the end of the day, its a win-win scenario, and whatever happens, happens. Also we can't just rely on other teams results going in our favour, it will be ourselves that decides where we will finish.

I can't stand their players, i can't stand their manager and i can't stand most of their fans however i'm not interested in caring about whether they win or not. I'm used to them winning, they can come in work every Monday and go on about how great they are etc but it doesn't bother me because all i'm interested in is wanting City to win and City to do the best they can. If United winning helps City then i'm all for it. At the end of the day yes it's in our own hands but football isn't as easy as that as we are unlikely to win all our remaining games so any help from any clubs who are playing the teams around us would be much welcome

If Liverpool lose on Sunday and we win it could be curtains for them however if they win and get a bit of confidence they could easily go on a decent run which is not what we want. The less points the teams around us pick up the better because more than likely from now till the end of the season we're going to drop points

0 points for the Dippers. Anyone who says otherwise seriously needs to give their head a wobble and figure out what club it is they support because it doesn't seem to be City

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.