dirty b*******s

Two of my neighbors had a fued going on because one of them would let her dog go out on to the common ground at the front of the houses and shit.
Anyway one night we hear this big argument going on outside and the next day our neighbors wife was telling my wife that he'd gone to put the bins out in his pajama's and slippers and gone arse over tip on a pile of shit and landed in even more shit, she said it was all up his legs and back

milly08 said:
Two of my neighbors had a fued going on because one of them would let her dog go out on to the common ground at the front of the houses and shit.
Anyway one night we hear this big argument going on outside and the next day our neighbors wife was telling my wife that he'd gone to put the bins out in his pajama's and slippers and gone arse over tip on a pile of shit and landed in even more shit, she said it was all up his legs and back
What did he do?

danburge82 said:
milly08 said:
What did he do?

Threw his pajama's and slippers away :)
The argument went on for ages, a few threats were chucked around but the lady who was letting her dog crap everywhere is in her 50's and a stubborn old woman so it kind of just fizzled out because she knew he couldn't physically do anything to her and even though it was her dog shit how would he prove it if he was to take it further

This thread started on Thursday, it's now Sunday. I know the OP said he was going to follow him home but where the f*ck does he live, The North Pole ?

I've just read 5 pages and can't believe there is no update.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.