dis - f*king grace.

A A

Anonymous

the united fans.

i got smacked for singing bluemoon down wembley way (im a teenager).

i saw women and children running and crying because the cockney reds were chasing them.

the worst support ive ever seen. not even fighting other hooligans... just whoever wore a city shirt!

and on the way back intimidating any city fan that walked into a petrol station.

never seen anything like it! i told my mate who is united through and through and he was mortified. he said these cockney reds should fuck off and leave it till the mancs.

Utter tw*ts most of them... saw one poor blue who got caught up in a crowd of rags because they had just come out the ground, he got spat on but just walked away quickly. There was a group of about 8-10 coppers stood there doing fuck all, stood near the exits which is useless.

The whole thing was poorly organised, fans should of been completely cut off from each other, two separate car parks aswell... that was the main problem. Coaches were all on the same car park and it was kicking off in between them. Also, for City fans to get to it they would have to walk past the rags end.

don't tell me you really believed their hated for their success???

People hate them purely on the bases that their fans are complete twats, my dad said they've been like this for as long as he can remember (he's 64)

tasker said:
tossers mate, didnt see none of them before the game, after the game they were fuking nobheads

Yup, only after the game it really started. Before the game you could walk round the ground without getting your head kicked in. The only ones being twats before the game was a bunch of cockney rags outside the moore spice.

me and my youngest were threatened outside and called manc basterds, we also had trouble at warwick services on our way down, and 3 of our guys were attacked after the game one of them was a mess? they always do it mob handed and choose their targets carefully, i thought they were totally nasty but having said that before we were threatened we passed some reds and they shook my hand and said all the best?

this was our chance to show what manchester is all about (passion)

they ruined it completely.

ive got a best mate who is a red and he nearly cried hearing this news.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.