dis - f*king grace.

1_barry_conlon said:
Saddest sight of the day though must go to one Mr Harry Hamilton. This is a 61yr old, yes 61yr old hoolie from the 70's who was seen to be tripping up men,women and children on Wembley way so the 'pack' could then kick them while they were down.

And they have the cheek to lecture everybody on else having 'class' YCNMIU.

That would be the same H Hamilton that had the nickname Gripper (the bully in a kids programme from the 70's/80's called Grangehill for all you youngsters). IIRC he got the nickname for taking money off young rags at away games.

im_still_here said:
der bomber28 said:
Are you for real you stupid rag clown, did I say it concerns me. My point was it clearly is bothering that family who look really uncomfortable(who were obviously not interested and wanted to just get to the game) but as per your backward feckin bellend's are still trying to get a rise out of them, and prove how great they are. Anyway why am I explaining to you, muppets like you wouldn't be able to comprehend it anyway, being the fat, balding, primark dwelling, cocksuckers that you are. As I said in my earlier post, typically for your lot, they wouldn't have been so cocky had it been an even number of city lads.

fuck ide of loved to be on that train.

they'd have been as quiet as mice mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.