Disappointed?

I would have liked to have moved Garrido and Benjani on and signed either a central defender or a central midfielder (depending on whether you regard Kompany as a defender or midfielder)

Squad size of 24 is about right.

Otherwise great window.

brummie blue said:
mcfc1996 said:
Fuck me mate how BIG do you want it? We have spent around 25% of the total spend for top level English clubs.

Didn't say I wasn't happy or that we should go BIGGER, just asking what others thought. I gather your happy with our spending then!!

More than happy my friend. If I have one slight moan I would have liked another centre half seeing has Dunne and TBH have left. Apart from that I over the moon with how the spending has gone.

It's been a very successful window, with some fantastic signings.
Today was a big anti-climax, with very few major signings, I don't think there were any raised eyebrows.
The sorry thing about today, in my opinion, was the fact that Petrov so desperately wanted to leave.
I just feel we will have a very disgruntled player on our hands and although I never wanted him to leave, it may have been better to have let him go because he might end up ruining the harmony within the dressing room.

100% happy, I'm glad we did all our deals in plenty of time.
Last day of transfer window buys seem to be panic buys, we don't need to do business like that.

I can't say I am disappointed, but I would be happier if we had one strong central midfielder because I believe we really need a genius midfielder, some one who can control the field.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.