"Disappointing" attendances

They put us in League 2, the same people there against West Ham are there, plus probably a few more due to circumstances.

That’s the hardcore of City. The South Stand and Kippax Corner will be packed full of people cheering the team on.

A part of me hopes they do, the defiance would be tremendous.

Just nipped out in car and on talkshite they’re still going on about the crowd the other night

Ffs.. we really are the only fanbase that gets called out for attendances and there were half a dozen valid reasons for it the other night that are being totally ignored by the media

I had a United mate trying to give me grief about this on Wednesday too. Just point them in the direction of the United v Bournemouth rearranged game in 2016 after the bomb scare and look it up on YouTube. Looks like the ground has been evacuated again....................
Correct i can remember laughing at pics, posted on here,of their attendance at the re arranged game.it was embarrasing.ground looked less than half empty

They put us in League 2, the same people there against West Ham are there, plus probably a few more due to circumstances.

That’s the hardcore of City. The South Stand and Kippax Corner will be packed full of people cheering the team on.

I thought you didn't care any more ? You keep telling us so anyway.

You can keep your "hoping" they do (put us in league 2), those of us that do still care certainly don't want it, and there's no chance of it happening anyway, as we haven't breached any PL rules.

Man U, Liverpool, Arsenal, bigger than City no dispute. The rest of English football the same and below.

what do people think of what Hertha Berlin are doing with their Kids4free initiative?

In a nutshell, one adult and up to a max of 4 kids under the age of 14 can get in for FREE. The club supply the kids tickets for free and a club sponsor covers the cost of the adult ticket. Fair enough, their stadium holds 80k and is only full against Bayern and Dortmund, but the strategy is obvious - get them young, get them for life.

Surely City could do this for Carabao cup/early round FA Cup games

copied from the Hertha website.....
"Children under the age of 14 get free admission to all Hertha home games (except games against FC Bayern Munich, Borussia Dortmund and Union Berlin). Tickets are available here in the online shop or in the Hertha BSC fan shops. To book in the online shop, simply select the tickets in the seating plan and select the corresponding discount (Kids4Free, etc.) in the shopping cart. The cards must be booked or picked up by a person aged 18 or over. One person can collect and receive a maximum of four free tickets for children and - thanks to our strategic partner Tennor Holding B.V. - always receive a free ticket".

Does that mean that the ST holders who sat around us on the old Real Kippax and now sit in similar positions on EL3 will give up watching City because we drop down the divisions. Most l see have seen it all before and did it for donkey's years.

I don't get why one corner of the East Stand calls itself Kippax Corner. It is a source of lots of probs especially against the rags.

Does that mean that the ST holders who sat around us on the old Real Kippax and now sit in similar positions on EL3 will give up watching City because we drop down the divisions. Most l see have seen it all before and did it for donkey's years.

I don't get why one corner of the East Stand calls itself Kippax Corner. It is a source of lots of probs especially against the rags.

No, it’s just a nickname.

The lower tier of away fans could be moved round a bit towards the East Stand which could then enable level 2 and 3 of the away support to be made narrower thus allowing more City into the South Stand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.