"Disappointing" attendances

Did the MEN produce their red pen special edition?

They are doing a compilation at the end of the season.

Two million empty seats, yes we're sure.

On another note, I was going over the Mancunian Flyover about 5pm and saw on the opposite carriage way, usually where people play chicken before coming off for Lloyd Street/Parkway, that truck smash?

It looked a real bad one? Was shocked to see the other car wedged horizontally under the front two wheels.

Hope the people walked away.

They are doing a compilation at the end of the season.

Two million empty seats, yes we're sure.

On another note, I was going over the Mancunian Flyover about 5pm and saw on the opposite carriage way, usually where people play chicken before coming off for Lloyd Street/Parkway, that truck smash?

It looked a real bad one? Was shocked to see the other car wedged horizontally under the front two wheels.

Hope the people walked away.
Can't wait for a rendition of;

'The city is yours, the city is yours - 2million red circled empty seats, the city is yours'!

So, 90,000 fans for FA Cup and League Cup games.

Last edited:
Blue Car Park absolute shambles again last night. Cars backing up down ATW and stewards trying to get cars to U-turn or cut across the inside lane meaning nobody could get in. The system has worked perfectly well for the last few seasons and for the last 3 matches they have cocked it up big style. Combined with street parking being a massive risk this is also now another factor in the attendance debate.

Glad we got to Wembley but there is still an empty feeling this morning. Pep will never learn what a derby means to us.
Work ok for me getting in and out. Thought it was fairly empty. Was taken by surprise that it was card only. Only had cash , so at least the girl got a drink out of it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.