Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rammy Blue said:
There's plenty to go round....

Pie_01.jpg
You've not been to hard on him.

The single biggest difference is that the players all look hungry as fuck.

They all seem motivated and the work rate of all the players is great.

They all seem happy and working as a team.

The new signings all look fantastic, and are all team players.

You can tell Jovetic has a great attitude , he was thrilled to get off the mark and the other players love him. Tunnel cam after the derby he waited ouside the dressing room and genuinely seemed buzzing for the other lads who played.

Just seems like we are a much tighter happier ship, and once we fully click into gear I think we could be unstoppable. The scary thing is I think the best is yet to come.

Must win game at villa on Saturday to keep up this momentum

stavros said:

You can tell Jovetic has a great attitude , he was thrilled to get off the mark and the other players love him. Tunnel cam after the derby he waited ouside the dressing room and genuinely seemed buzzing for the other lads who played.

Just seems like we are a much tighter happier ship, and once we fully click into gear I think we could be unstoppable. The scary thing is I think the best is yet to come.

Purty much this. :-)

Didsbury Dave said:
City Raider said:
the biggest single statement is 12 goals in a week without silva - unthinkable last season
And a whole bunch of understudies champing at the bit to be imvolved.

I like the way you can see the pellegrini 'way' developing. Pressing right up the park, high tempo, width, incisive passing around the oppositions box, overlaps. You could see it just as clearly tonight with the reserves.

And that bench said a lot too.

I liked the strong bench too mate, said a lot about his philosophy.

Only seen brief highlights as couldn't make the game due to daughter's b'day but it's looking good. Do Villa on Sat and we are well set......

......and then Bayern!

stavros said:

Indeed

One hurdle at a time, next up our away form............

stavros said:

Good post, especially the bit underlined and bold - I was thinking the exact same. Weird considering how all over the place we appeared against Cardiff, Hull and Stoke. The difference a Vince makes.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.