Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Txiki has a choice really.

Keep Rodwell and let him keep underachieving, letting us down and then getting injured.

Or send him back to Everton as part-exchange for Barkley and then we actually have a talented English midfielder on our books.

Lescott isn't good enough, Milner does a job as a squaddie and Micah has deteriorated majorly.

br62 said:
WOW.......there is some real crap being talked on here.

Of course MP does not rate the current crop of English players and quite rightly so!!!!!!!........they are just not good enough for a top team.

The condemnation of Navas is quite pathetic.....he was the only one who worried Sunderland by taking on their defenders when he came on and put some great crosses in. And it took Henry a full season at Arsenal to settle into the English game yet you are giving up on Navas already.

One guy wrote....''I too am worried fella, our English lads will either be sold or put in transfer requests to gain 1st team football''..............................................
......worried????? I will be worried if they are still here in February. So when we play Barca in the round of the last 16 you would prefer that Richards, Lescott, Rodwell( jury is still out on him) and the like are included in that team.......God help us!!!!!!!.

You forget passion m8, English/British players (And this isnt racist or anything) try harder, in general they give a shit... some guy from scovkevenia who hasnt played here before, hardly speaks english, doesnt understand the need for hard work etc is worth nothing to us..

Gimme a team of Tevez, or Milners or even Stevie Lomas', they played their socks off for this club and even if we lose they would try right to the end.... Bett4er than losing because they dont try hard enough, stick yer skillz up yer arse and gimme hard work (And skill )

flb said:
Richards,Lescott,Milner and Rodwell are not being given the minuites on the pitch hence a deteriation in there overall peformances.

i take it you have heard of the homegrown rule?

I look at those four names and I cant see beyond a level more akin to where two of them have come from.

Along with several others,Garcia,Dzeko,Kolarov etc. if we are to achieve our ambitions,we need to be replacing them.

tramazi said:
You forget passion m8, English/British players (And this isnt racist or anything) try harder, in general they give a shit... some guy from scovkevenia who hasnt played here before, hardly speaks english, doesnt understand the need for hard work etc is worth nothing to us..

Gimme a team of Tevez, or Milners or even Stevie Lomas', they played their socks off for this club and even if we lose they would try right to the end.... Bett4er than losing because they dont try hard enough, stick yer skillz up yer arse and gimme hard work (And skill )
Fw4Cs2Q.gif

Lescott doesnt exemplify passion to me. Zabaleta whose from 'Argenkosvenia' seems to be a lot more passionate. Maybe its more to do with the individual rather than the country they are from?

Considering 5 of our youngsters were called up to play for the England U16's, hopefully in the future, some of them can step up.

FredTilson said:
tramazi said:

Fw4Cs2Q.gif

Lescott doesnt exemplify passion to me. Zabaleta whose from 'Argenkosvenia' seems to be a lot more passionate. Maybe its more to do with the individual rather than the country they are from?

Considering 5 of our youngsters were called up to play for the England U16's, hopefully in the future, some of them can step up.

Haha. I'm having that .gif ... wish I'd seen it earlier so I could've used it on the fella who reckons Yaya's on the wane and Aguero hates Pellegrini!

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Skashion said:
Well, you know me, I'm thick as fuck me.
Don't be so hard on yourself. You're above average intelligence, at the very least.

But half the people out there are not and, much as I'd like to think City supporters are a cut above, it probably means that a decent proportion of people on here are not.

Last time I posted something to that effect on BM, a debate ensued about means, modes, medians etc. There's no need to over analyse it.

flb said:
br62 said:
WOW.......there is some real crap being talked on here.

Of course MP does not rate the current crop of English players and quite rightly so!!!!!!!........they are just not good enough for a top team.

The condemnation of Navas is quite pathetic.....he was the only one who worried Sunderland by taking on their defenders when he came on and put some great crosses in. And it took Henry a full season at Arsenal to settle into the English game yet you are giving up on Navas already.

One guy wrote....''I too am worried fella, our English lads will either be sold or put in transfer requests to gain 1st team football''..............................................
......worried????? I will be worried if they are still here in February. So when we play Barca in the round of the last 16 you would prefer that Richards, Lescott, Rodwell( jury is still out on him) and the like are included in that team.......God help us!!!!!!!.

Horseshit

I could fucking worry Sunderland let alone Navas, make him come inside and hes toast

Richards,Lescott,Milner and Rodwell are not being given the minuites on the pitch hence a deteriation in there overall peformances.

The homegrown rule is the only reason Richard/Lescott and to a certain extent Milner are actually still at our club.

I love Milner and Richards, but unfortunately they are not at the level that we are aiming for.

BillyShears said:
FredTilson said:
tramazi said:

Fw4Cs2Q.gif

Haha. I'm having that .gif ... wish I'd seen it earlier so I could've used it on the fella who reckons Yaya's on the wane and Aguero hates Pellegrini!

Aguero was reported not to like Pellegrini before he joined.

Will Yaya be still as dominant in two seasons time? Or is he in decline?

FantasyIreland said:
flb said:

I look at those four names and I cant see beyond a level more akin to where two of them have come from.

Along with several others,Garcia,Dzeko,Kolarov etc. if we are to achieve our ambitions,we need to be replacing them.

Id argue against Richards,Rodwell and most certainly Milner

Who do we bring in then bearing in mind the homegrown rule?

Nobody as yet has answered this question.

flb said:
FantasyIreland said:
flb said:

Id argue against Richards,Rodwell and most certainly Milner

Who do we bring in then bearing in mind the homegrown rule?

Nobody as yet has answered this question.

Hughes, Barkley, Shaw, Clyne and Redmond.

Then discard them when we get bored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.