Discuss Pellegrini....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didsbury Dave said:
RobertBlue said:
Without fernandinho, nasri and aguero (probably the best 3 performers this season) for these huge games is where we ll see how good pellers is... im hoping he ll put rodwell and milner in against chelsea fa cup but the barca game without fernandinho is going to be a tough task.

It's looking like fernandinho might be back for Barca.

The best news of a bad week for MCFC. I bet Pellegrini is relieved, because I certainly am. The thought of that game without him terrified me.

Yeh I'm with you on this. Seems paramount that we have as many of our key players fit as possible against the best sides.

[bigimg]https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/4598315264/hA6F5E4FE/[/bigimg]

Its funny how every time this thread gets locked or binned, the same names keep cropping up in the final few pages.

Conincidence? :-)

silvasleftleg said:
Liverpool are strong side. Particularly at Anfield. I don't think Arsenal have a chance against them.
Don't be silly, of course they have a chance, and there is no guarantee we will win at Norwich either, only a fool thinks that way, if are in the least bit complacent, we could also drop points given our injury situation. I don't think we will, but we could.

As we set sail for the east on a sparkling blue sea of hope, the nasty squall from the south has been left far behind. Our genial captain has put us back on course and the world is our lobster again. Speaking of which a quadrille has been talked about at the end of the voyage.....

bluesea_zpsd24baa4d.jpg

those pills I found on the park bench are proving most relaxing

George Hannah said:
As we set sail for the east on a sparkling blue sea of hope, the nasty squall from the south has been left far behind. Our genial captain has put us back on course and the world is our lobster again. Speaking of which a quadrille has been talked about at the end of the voyage.....

bluesea_zpsd24baa4d.jpg

those pills I found on the park bench are proving most relaxing
hahaha

Tony Gale on the weekend review this morning says Maurenn completely had Pellegrini tactically on Monday night. He may have got the points but I thought we were limited to what we could do with the injuries that we had to key players.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Tony Gale on the weekend review this morning says Maurenn completely had Pellegrini tactically on Monday night. He may have got the points but I thought we were limited to what we could do with the injuries that we had to key players.
I agree on that, but we'll get no sympathy. Even with our balance all wrong and with two kids on the bench (can we still call Boyata a kid?), it was still an expensive lineup and it was no surprise that the London based media circles were giving out whoops of delight at the result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.