Discuss Pellegrini....

Status
Not open for further replies.
BillyShears said:
Two things from yesterday. The half time changes obviously worked their magic. And it takes character to turn a two goal deficit around. Credit to the players who came on and the manager.

I believe Jovetic played the Nasri role when he came on. This also pleases me greatly.

It's a shame that Jovetic is probably a couple of weeks short of being able to start a game as, with the Beast supposedly out, Weds against Spuds would have been perfect for him in behind Sergio.

BillyShears said:
Two things from yesterday. The half time changes obviously worked their magic. And it takes character to turn a two goal deficit around. Credit to the players who came on and the manager.

I believe Jovetic played the Nasri role when he came on. This also pleases me greatly.

There are very few managers who would bring on two defenders when their team was two down at home. Tactically brilliant.

Rammy Blue said:
BillyShears said:

It's a shame that Jovetic is probably a couple of weeks short of being able to start a game as, with the Beast supposedly out, Weds against Spuds would have been perfect for him in behind Sergio.

I think Wednesday's team selection will be interesting. Silva, Milner, Negredo all carrying niggles. We may well see Jove from the start. Can't see Lopes playing ahead of him.

Rammy Blue said:
BillyShears said:

Im excited about Jovetic in that his movement is going to be something else and with the likes of Nasri and Merlin serving it up on a platter, the lad is going to be a huge player for us imo.

Pellegrini is right to be adamant he is going to be important.

BillyShears said:

The Rodders for Kompany sub was a big one for me. He had Fernandinho and Nastasic on the bench and to chose to bring on Vinnie who to be fair brought leadership and fight, even gesturing to the crowd and getting them up a bit.

Him and Zab coming on spurred the team on and it wasn't just what they brought as footballers but their desire and hunger seemed to inspire the team who were pretty lackluster and second to every ball.

Rodwell was struggling and I don't think anybody would have been angry if he brought on Ferdi, the Kompany sub and pushing Demi into midfield for only the second (?) time for us shows that Pellegrini thought outside the box and it came back to him in goals.

He was weighed,he was measured and he came up smelling of roses..
so fuck you SKY,Talkshite, Sly Sports News & Sadcafe.
we win you lose fuck off and suck vomit out of the hole in a tramps sock.

frasermcfc said:
BillyShears said:

There are very few managers who would bring on two defenders when their team was two down at home. Tactically brilliant.

could not agree more, shows true character from the team and awareness from Pellers. Thought Jovetic also played well and if stays fit will be a welcome added boost to the squad in the run for silverware.

Jovetic is basically now like a January signing

No problems with the starting lineup. Was pleased before the game to see Richards, Lopes and Rodwell in the side so can hardly complain now.

The subs were spot on and won us the game IMO.

Apart from a few games, spotting where things arent working and quickly correcting the problem is an area MP is excelling in.

samharris said:

Don't be slagging SSN too heavily, at least they've employed some new eye candy for us....

kate-abdo.jpg

Rammy Blue said:
samharris said:

Don't be slagging SSN too heavily, at least they've employed some new eye candy for us....

kate-abdo.jpg

Like shagging an Umpa fucking lumpa mate its that orange.

Good job I love oranges ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.