Discuss Pellegrini...

Status
Not open for further replies.
O v o x o said:
Hate to say this. We should have never sacked Mancini.
This is premier league for christ sake. We don't need a babyface (well, looks like an old mug to me) humble manager who is gonna keep everyone at the club smiling. Get the fuck outta here...

Why sack a proven manager who had brought City from a top 6 club into champions? Won an F.A cup? Got us to another F.A cup final and had us finish 2nd with a squad which was going to be improved in the summer + a big mistake from the board not to improve the squad at Mancini's request.

It's undeniable. If you'd have given Mancini Fernandinho, Negredo and Navas too bolster the squad, plus most likely he would of added a centre half (not the 36 year old clown we have currently), no doubt we would have won the league this season. Too many City fans let our new status get into their heads. The FIRST season we'd 'underachieved', many fans were already calling for Mancini's head.

We replaced a proven winner with a clueless, passionless manager who very much reminds me of the other mug sat in the Utd dugout. I could have understood the sacking of Mancini if it were to be replaced with a better manager, which there were none available at that time, which is a credit to Mancini and made it clear as to why he should have stayed our manager.

Txiki & co. can fuck right off with their holistic approach, this holistic bullshit has potentially cost us a title. Times like this where there are clearly better managers available is when a manager should get the sack, and no doubt if our directors are the real deal then we will not see Pellegrini as our manager next season.

Agreed, we should never have sacked Mancini.

NQCitizen said:
chris85mcfc said:
Feel sorry for David Silva

Genuinely think he deserves to be playing amongst the elite footballers not a bunch of fucking bottle jobs.

Doesn't matter who's been in charge neither Mancini or Pellegrini have been able to get these players across the line when it matters

And before anyone points to us winning the league in 2012, look how close we actually were to making a mess of that, the QPR game reminded me a lot of tonight's game

Kolarov, Nasri, Dzeko, Garcia, Milner and Hart just simply not good enough mentally and don't have the ability for where this club wants to be.

Forget the manager, we've got too many players that will always be the bridesmaid and never the pride

Kolarov, Zaba and Aguero have the best mentalities at the club for my money.

Absolutely busting a gut to attack tonight (despite not being released from LB) and that mazy run into the box almost got the finish from Dzeko.

Collectively as a team the mentality just isn't right at all. I look at Silva and sometimes I wonder what on earth he must be thinking at times.

He's so cool and never gets fazed by any occasion while you've got defenders slicing clearances and giving away needles free kicks, and while you've got players playing 5 yard passers to each other resulting in them creating the square route of fuck all in chances.

I said to my dad tonight at HT 'we're meant to be playing this fast, attacking, almost gung-ho style football always playing on the front foot, yet how many chances did we create in the first half?'

That's the problem we all come on here and argue about is it 442 is it 4222 or 433...who gives a fuck the fact of the matter is if you've got 11 players out there moving the ball at a snails pace then this attacking philosophy is pointless. We've got no pace in the team at all, no one to pick the ball up and beat 2 or 3 men so how can we pretend to play this fast flowing football?

It's totally flawed, the best I've seen us this season has been one striker with Silva in behind because we've looked more solid and we've controlled most of the games. We didn't even touch the ball in the first half at home against Sunderland. SUNDERLAND.

without a dream said:
At least with our previous incumbent when we put in performances as pathetic as that you knew he was calling them a bunch of lazy cunts ;)

Regardless of what the manager is or isn't doing I find it staggering that the players can't motivate themselves to an acceptable level with the fucking title on the line. It doesn't say good things about the players and I hope they realise just how much they've let themselves down this season.

Mate, as a player, a human, you get complacent. Manager's job is to motivate his players. Point out they aren't doing their job give them directions. Not sit on their hands and watch the game pass them by.

RandomJ said:
The problem we have is that Pellegrini was the higher ups choice. They have well and truly nailed their colours to the mast so sacking him is admitting they are incompetent idiots which will threaten the huge amounts of money they are earning. They won't have the clubs best interests at heart they will have their own and will defend Pellegrini to the hilt in order to secure their own jobs.

True

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
BillyShears said:
strongbowholic said:
So, there I was, giving it the large one about Pellegrini not playing Milner instead of Navas at Liverpool and there I was all delighted tonight that he got a start.

What a time to put in possibly his worst performance in a Blue shirt.

Cheers Jim. No, honest, cheers mate.

Bingo. So much is put at the manager's door.

I got a whisper today of the non-renewals amongst our squad.

Oh just fuck off you Parisian joke.
You blamed Mancini for everything last year, but now you want to blame the players now your chosen one is shown to be fucking useless.
You couldn't get a whisper off a Rue St Denis rent boy, so stop trying to be itk when you know as much as my fucking border collie.

Bang on mate, same crap from these Mancini haters....

Kevindxb said:
@BluePhil8 said:
It's funny. We've now experienced both ends of the spectrum;

Mancini - ballistic hot head who couldn't restrain his own behaviour. Constantly blamed players for defeats and encouraged an environment of tension.

Pellegrini - complete walk over who seems to come out with the same shit every time we lose. Encouraging the team to play after his own personality; fucking laid back.

Why can't we have a mix of the two? Klopp, Simeone and Ancelotti are all fierce managers who demand respect but are well liked.

I feel like we have a puppet in charge.

I think the players have taken us for a ride by getting their own man installed. Now they can put in lazy performances like this without taking any of the public ridicule.

Seriously. He's a plank. A nice lovely plank.

Plank and puppet might be harsh, but he's defiantly isn't winning us the league. We don't want him to be horrible to the team, just more... alive!! Reacts way too slow, doesn't see the obvious changes, picks wrong starting team, cant calculate goals difference to get us on top of the CL group. He's just not switched on, you can win leagues when you're spaced-out like that!
I agree, we've getting either end of the spectrum.

I think he suffers from a memory syndrome or something. Didn't he say that he likes managing manchester united ? WTF was that about ?

He remind me of an old man who forgets things all the time.

gungho-tactics said:
Kevindxb said:
@BluePhil8 said:
It's funny. We've now experienced both ends of the spectrum;

Mancini - ballistic hot head who couldn't restrain his own behaviour. Constantly blamed players for defeats and encouraged an environment of tension.

Pellegrini - complete walk over who seems to come out with the same shit every time we lose. Encouraging the team to play after his own personality; fucking laid back.

Why can't we have a mix of the two? Klopp, Simeone and Ancelotti are all fierce managers who demand respect but are well liked.

I feel like we have a puppet in charge.

I think the players have taken us for a ride by getting their own man installed. Now they can put in lazy performances like this without taking any of the public ridicule.

Seriously. He's a plank. A nice lovely plank.

Plank and puppet might be harsh, but he's defiantly isn't winning us the league. We don't want him to be horrible to the team, just more... alive!! Reacts way too slow, doesn't see the obvious changes, picks wrong starting team, cant calculate goals difference to get us on top of the CL group. He's just not switched on, you can win leagues when you're spaced-out like that!
I agree, we've getting either end of the spectrum.

I think he suffers from a memory syndrome or something. Didn't he say that he likes managing manchester united ? WTF was that about ?

He remind me of an old man who forgets things all the time.
Well well well we've got ourselves one of them there Cunty flies in the ointment.

FantasyIreland said:
der-bomber said:
Our team reflected our managers persona ...casual , laid-back , passive , lacking desire and aggression ...basically , they wanted it more ..

This sort of comment tickles me.

How the fuck have you got the first idea what our managers real persona is like?

Well he obviously can't fire a team up so the obvious conclusion is he lacks passion and the ability to instil passion ...

We were second best in every department and lucky to scrape a draw ...

Kevindxb said:
without a dream said:
At least with our previous incumbent when we put in performances as pathetic as that you knew he was calling them a bunch of lazy cunts ;)

Regardless of what the manager is or isn't doing I find it staggering that the players can't motivate themselves to an acceptable level with the fucking title on the line. It doesn't say good things about the players and I hope they realise just how much they've let themselves down this season.

Mate, as a player, a human, you get complacent. Manager's job is to motivate his players. Point out they aren't doing their job give them directions. Not sit on their hands and watch the game pass them by.

I know but surely with 6 games left win them all and you've a shot at the title should be all they need.

On a different point today was the first time I've heard proper vocal criticism of a manager from the good folk of 324 in a good few years.

Luck95 said:
just imagine pellegrini doing this......

<a class="postlink" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJQYWcbZL_c&feature=youtu.be" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJQYWcb ... e=youtu.be</a>
just words

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.