Discuss Pellegrini...

Status
Not open for further replies.
BillyShears said:
chris85mcfc said:
It always seems to be a battle between Mancini and Pellegrini on here

What if neither are good enough for us

Pellegrini's had one serious transfer window and less than 10 months. Mancini had 3 and a half years. The fact you ask that question is just a bit naive mate. What happens next will define Pellegrini. He's done a fantastic job with someone else's players this season.

Are we going to be capable of getting shut of the players though?

It's crazy that we've spent so much over the last few years yet have so many rank average players.

The lack of pace in our squad is truly staggering.

RandomJ said:
BillyShears said:
chris85mcfc said:

Pellegrini's had one serious transfer window and less than 10 months. Mancini had 3 and a half years. The fact you ask that question is just a bit naive mate. What happens next will define Pellegrini. He's done a fantastic job with someone else's players this season.

"Someone else's players" Every manager in the world would give their left nut to have our players so don't act out like he's making do with Stuart Downing and Peter Crouch.
I wonder if that excuse will fly in Barcelona this summer...

jake28 said:
BillyShears said:
chris85mcfc said:

The last line is just embarrassing mate. Go to bed.

Why? It's my opinion and I'm happy stand by it. I watched you go down with the ship last season pal, so you're in no position to tell me what's embarrassing.

RandomJ said:
BillyShears said:
chris85mcfc said:

"Someone else's players" Every manager in the world would give their left nut to have our players so don't act out like he's making do with Stuart Downing and Peter Crouch.

'Someone else's players' being the best squad in the Premiership, which Pellegrini actually strengthened.
It's hard to believe that anybody can be so stupid.

Fame Monster said:
Mancini was shite, and was rightly sacked, and was a **** as well.

Pellegrini is marginally better, but still not good enough to be manager.

Funny that, won the PL and something else though..

Jeez I was indifferent towards Pelle before Lpool and tonight's game. If anything after reading the personal attacks, the Manure like divine right to the league posts and the lack of sense of consequence of removing him - I actually support him more.

BillyShears said:
chris85mcfc said:

I think the problem might run deeper than who's in charge. The squad needs a major over haul there's too many that just can't cut it at the level required.

I'm still pretty adamant that Pellegrini is here to steady the ship, whilst winning trophies, before we move onto a really big name in a couple of years.

Just livid with tonight, we were in last chance saloon where winning all our games was the least required and yet we played like we were already on the beach

Didn't get a touch in the first half and gave the usual rally when we go a goal down but again too little too late

GaudinoMotors said:
Jeez I was indifferent towards Pelle before Lpool and tonight's game. If anything after reading the personal attacks, the Manure like divine right to the league posts and the lack of sense of consequence of removing him - I actually support him more.

It's like a car crash. So called Blues asking others to commit suicide because they don't hate Pellegrini. Still it's a decent reminder that every club has it's segment of losers within the supporter base.

That tonight was unforgivable...a real disgrace to the shirt...not enough fighters in the team....no fire in the belly....thats what makes champions. Yes we had key players missing but it doesnt excuse the sheer lack of effort particularly in the final third of the field. After the preseason spend this squad if motivated should have more than enough to win a title but under pelli dont think we ever will....too laid back...players need a kick up the arse from time to time and afta sundays no show for the first 30 mins the reaction tonight summed up our season....no hunger when it matters....huge let down....would bring in uwe rosler!

BillyShears said:
GaudinoMotors said:

It's like a car crash. So called Blues asking others to commit suicide because they don't hate Pellegrini. Still it's a decent reminder that every club has it's segment of losers within the supporter base.
I'm not sure that last part's called for really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.