Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tolmie's hairdoo said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
I am sensing a disturbance in The Force.

You fucking tease

What's going on?

Any news?

No videos please

Put your light sabre down my young Padawan;)

We are waiting for the nod from someone I am told.

Confirmation on Milner's new deal I believe.

And I believe if Villa stay up they will be making us an offer on SInclair we will accept.

Big stuff and all good stuff.

sam-caddick said:
pml79 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Put your light sabre down my young Padawan;)

We are waiting for the nod from someone I am told.
Is it this sabella bloke i wonder

Hopefully, I think Sabella would be a good fit. Tactically sound and a good man manager.
Dont know too much about him but he carnt be worse than who is in the seat now

Never seen a Star Wars film but a quick google says Padawan means apprentice in Jedi.

So that means Patrick Vieira. Presumably we have asked him and are awaiting his answer.

Ray78 said:
If it is Sabella then I would rather have Pellegrini in charge for next season.

Really ? right now I'd take a dead badger in charge of the West Ham game over Manuel

worsleyweb said:
Looks like the old Argentinian manager in for a season before we get Pep.

Before we get Pep what? a birthday cake? a 'sorry we missed you' card?

There's not many clubs who can see two managers down the line, and I don't believe we are one. Waiting for Pep is a recipe for disaster and for all we know, it MIGHT have been why we settled for Pellers in the first place.

charliebigspuds said:
Pelle should have been sacked months ago. Personally I'd give Viera the job full time, he knows the club, he's highly respected within the game & he's young enough to be able to start afresh and see it through in the long term. I honestly believe he'd be an excellent manager and the press wouldn't dare ridicule him like the have with Pelle and Mancini

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.