Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini (2014/15)

I await the rest of The Kliq

Pellegrini gone please. It wasn't today that did it for me but his stupid team selections that has got us to where we are now. We have dropped points against teams we should be brushing aside. We are now a team low on confidence. We have a manager that still hasn't a clue what his best side is never mind what his back line should be.!

Simple now for me. Sack Pellegrini and put Patrick Vierra in charge until the end of the season and let him blood some of the youngsters.

Shows how poor he and his defensive coaches are that having been at the club for 8 months Mangala is still gallivanting around the pitch chasing the ball like a dog

Is Damocles going to come on and tell me it's not the managers fault. Mancini knew that some of the players didn't have the right mentality. What we need now is a Simeone or Benitez type manager. Someone who doesn't take half arsed performances .

We've known for a while now about MP's shortcomings tactically but I'm more interesting in understanding how, when and why he lost the players.

Ray78 said:
GaudinoMotors said:
He has totally regressed this team. Not one single improvement or plus point!
Do the honourable thing Charming Man!

The players have regressed.

Under his tenure and coaching!!
Motivated players play well. He's just succeeded in creating a flat atmosphere with clearly no tactical or coaching contributions.

He's got to go.

They embarrassed us - and that represents as big a step back as any.

Too many players don't care. He can't get anything out of them - and we are in real danger of not finishing in the top 4. Maybe short-termism, but get Vieira in for the end of the season. Pellegrini has finished with this team now - they just aren't playing for him. He has to go, and go now I think.

he won't be sacked before the end of the season nor should he be as it would cause too much disruption....

he should definitely be sacked at the end of the season

he has single handedly turned the strongest defensive unit in th elegise for 2-3 seasons running into a shambles...we are no better going forward than before, his signins are questionable and his supposed biggest plus point that of being a great man manager is very quesiotnable when you see players not performing for him (not just yaya but various others - company has regressed, so has zabba, milner not happy, aguero, jovetic and silva looking disgruntled )

didn't rate him in the title winning season as i could see the huge weaknesses in his system - really don't rate him now

his substitutions today actually weakened the team ( i know he couldn't do anything about company going off but when you take off your strongest defender and your leader you also should be looking to protect the back 4 more - so what does he do...his second hang was to remove the legs in the midfield and take off milner who was being removed before he got clattered from behind.

cannot wait for the end of the season and we are now in a fight for forht place - that alone is a damming stat for him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.