Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini (2014/15)

LoveCity said:
Show some dignity and resign please.

Only reason I am still watching is in the hope of seeing a moment of history in the post match interview.

Instead of season ticket price hikes we should be
Getting a bloody rebait .

GaudinoMotors said:
He has totally regressed this team. Not one single improvement or plus point!
Do the honourable thing Charming Man!

The players have regressed.

Don't mind not winning the league, don't even mind not finishing in 2nd, but the manner of this slide and not getting anything like bare minimum out of this group of players is unacceptable. Paddy in until the end of the season to give us champs league next season

Black-cabs-in-London-011.jpg

Take your pick

To westeros......

loriblue said:
Sacking Pelligrini is a sticking plaster job. Tweedle dee and tweedle dum from Barcelona have had their day as well. God forbid they are allowed a say in next season, at ANY level. The whole season can be summed up in one word ~ GARBAGE.

At least one Tweedle to go but I imagine you get rid of one the other goes too.

Well where are the village idiots now with their pro pellegrini bollocks. The bloke is an absolute tool. Yaya Toure gave up on any level of effort months ago so he picks him in a midfield 2. Id say our best performance this season away at Roma.

Every single City fan except him and his gormless assistant knew we'd be targeted in the RB area via long balls to mop head. Do one now and take half the wasters in the team with you.

My fear is ee leave change til end of season. The risk of that is it could be Europa league football and that Thursday night shite.

Damocles said:
kupest said:
I am just tired of losing. I don't care about positives anymore. Please just go.

You would have topped yourself if you were a fan before 2010 then. We used to lose every week, in fact we have a song about it.

I know about that. Its the expectation thats killing a lot of us which wasn't there then. Havn't had a go at the manager until today.

On a side note thank you for having a go at me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.