Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep comes in next season and Manuel say for the last year of his contract in some form or other? anyone???

Pep comes in next season and Manuel say for the last year of his contract in some form or other? anyone???

I could be wrong but if Pep comes in next season I reckon Manuel will be off to manage Chile.

It's the centenary of the Copa America next year and I reckon Sampaoli could potentially call it a day on his time as Chile coach if he gets a big club job offer after the tournament.

Pellegrini will want a clean break from the club and the extension he had signed at the start of the season would be classed as a thank you for your contribution.

True Sam and RAY don't think Manuel would like to be kicked into a coaching role, and i am sure he would love to manage his country for a few years

Should get credit for getting it tactically right. Most people put De Bruyne in the number ten spot, but he realised that bonys weakness is that he doesn't have the pace to run in behind, so he put sterling up front to stretch the defense.

Should get credit for getting it tactically right. Most people put De Bruyne in the number ten spot, but he realised that bonys weakness is that he doesn't have the pace to run in behind, so he put sterling up front to stretch the defense.
Yep, full credit to pellegrini. We really clicked when this move was made.

Pellegrini will want a clean break from the club and the extension he had signed at the start of the season would be classed as a thank you for your contribution.
I don't think so, I think SM/CFG will offer him something, on similar terms, and not NYC, but something in South America so he can live at home, but still be part of the club.

Thanks a lot mate. Little bit concerned about Bayern executives insisting to the press that they will sit down with Pep in the new year, but fingers crossed we've already got an agreement in place.

I reckon that what they really mean is that Guardiola has until Jan to sign a new contract and if he doesn't they will announce that they are looking for a replacement.

Amazing football being played in here, it's kind of funny the ones who take playing like this for granted. Buying a lot of good players is not going to make you play amazing football and score so many goals as we are seeing. Good job the team and Manuel, I hope he stays here and the philosopher stays in Munich.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.