Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disgraceful Pellers. 3 defensive midfielders against the bottom club for the first 45 minutes and you play without a recognised striker for 50 minutes.

You're a joke, you won a league when there was no competition, and I apologised last week for my drunken outburst when you got away with it against Norwich, but I'm not apologising today. You're a wank manager that has no tactical knowledge and I can't wait until you fuck off!

Give Kelechi a game too you wanker

Kelechi came on and almost got an assist. Well done MP, you put him on 45 mins too late

Terrible management. Toure can't play two games in a week and didn't play a striker. Kdb in his worse position.

We were unlucky today but really poor from Manuel. Why waa Nacho given only 10minutes including extra time? And why did we keep Fernando/Fernandinho for the 90 minutes when we were chasing goals? And why did he sub Sterling when he was the only one who really created chances on his own.

Really disappointed in Pellegrini.

3 holding midfielders and no striker at once against the team bottom of the league.

Explain that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.