Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's just been on Sky Sports holding his hands up to making mistakes last year, his quote was:

"Last season we failed, I say that we failed, but also I failed"

The first stage of rectifying a problem is to admit you have a problem in the first place. He's shown great class and humility by recognising his mistakes. If only his most vocal supporters on here would follow suit...

You really are a fucking whopper of gigantic proportions pmsl.

All managers make mistakes. The best ones learn from them. Let's hope Pellegrini has learnt from his and we go on to have an excellent season.

I don't mean as in politics. I mean in the selection of his team against WBA he revealed his thinking. There was no risk with the Argies - only used as subs. He did not give a run out to any of the youngsters, even as subs. His team against Chelsea , fitness permitting, will probably have no risks and be the same 11 as started tonight. His only risk would be Aguero for Bony. In my humble opinion.

I don't mean as in politics. I mean in the selection of his team against WBA he revealed his thinking. There was no risk with the Argies - only used as subs. He did not give a run out to any of the youngsters, even as subs. His team against Chelsea , fitness permitting, will probably have no risks and be the same 11 as started tonight. His only risk would be Aguero for Bony. In my humble opinion.
And KDB will possibly get a start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.