Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you seen our jet?
ive actually been inside the aircraft that city usually fly on, its not the Manchester city plane, its an all white no markings one ,a lot of football clubs use it, and inside is fucking amazing big comfy chair thick lush carpet ,they wont get tired flying around in that ,first class quality and service

ive actually been inside the aircraft that city usually fly on, its not the Manchester city plane, its an all white no markings one ,a lot of football clubs use it, and inside is fucking amazing big comfy chair thick lush carpet ,they wont get tired flying around in that ,first class quality and service
Time Zones. There's 12 hours difference I think

I think Pellegrini has been unfairly given lots of stick from mostly the media, and also some of us fans during the previous seasons. The team he had was clearly mancini's and that was never his fault, as he was basically hamstrung from the get go with FFP restriction. This includes the first season with the books already being adjusted to make sure we meet the requirements. This made us think twice before offering for a player along with the required wages.

The 442 is a perfectly good formation, and was shown by Atletico Madrid most recently. Also our squad was built in such a way that was meant for a team to play that sort of football. Anyways, long story short. This year is when Pellegrini's and Txiki's team is starting to take shape slowly. If we do land the targets including KDB and pogba, The team will slowly transition to an elite team in the next few years. Along with the academy talents that are coming through, we may actually turn the premier league into bundesliga soon.

Btw, If Pellegrini win's the title this season. I really want him to stay. I do think we are different than Real Madrid, and the fans will show him the due respect and loyalty he would deserve. Personally, what his Villareal team did over the years has sold me long time ago in how special a manager he really is.

He could win the quadruple but if Pep is available next summer he will get the boot.

The biggest thing is not playing 4-4-2.

Our squad this season is made for 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 and Pellegrini has to play one of those formations, which I think he will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.