Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we all are simmering till critical point with Pellegrini. This guy had my backing a few posts ago, but his tactics against Real Madrid, be it preseason, has done my head in again. I really hope he never pairs fernando in a 2 man midfield with Yaya no work rate Toure. The only time we had solidity was with a proper 5 man midfield. Not a Silva with a striker as a front 2, or a 4411. I clearly remember the derby day, 4-1 defeat. He better not revert to his 442 again, or we may see him out the door by October.
How about dont waste everyones time and feck off

I think we all are simmering till critical point with Pellegrini. This guy had my backing a few posts ago, but his tactics against Real Madrid, be it preseason, has done my head in again. I really hope he never pairs fernando in a 2 man midfield with Yaya no work rate Toure. The only time we had solidity was with a proper 5 man midfield. Not a Silva with a striker as a front 2, or a 4411. I clearly remember the derby day, 4-1 defeat. He better not revert to his 442 again, or we may see him out the door by October.
As long as he takes you with him. Every cloud eh.

As for "I think we are all" Pathetic

Alot of stick with my post, some justified, with me missing out on Aguero's crucial goal to make it a 4-2 defeat. I can't understand how our fan base are okay with what happened last season, when we are a club of the same calibre as Madrid, Barca or Bayern.

Tactically, it was a 4411, or a 4231 with one Ball winning midfielder and one Playmaker, or Box to Box. I don't think Yaya is box to box anymore. Maybe I am wrong, and alot of posters do not agree with my extreme views with him.

We've looked great with the extra man in midfield this pre season. With Delph's energy in the first 20 minutes against Madrid I was really excited for the Chelsea game.

But now Delph's injured, I expect Pellers to revert to type and play a midfield two of Fernando and Yaya against Chelsea. He's had enough warning signs about how that's likely to pan out...

Pellegrini didn't learn from his mistakes in his first season. That said the way we played in the last 6 games does give me some hope. Not much hope but definitely some hope.
Shame Delph got injured because he looked really good in the first 18 mins against Real. He looked just what we need. In fact I can see him being made captain within a year. Lets hope he's back for the start of the season.

BEIN Sport reporting today that the deal is done for Pep to join us in 2016. The countdown has begun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.