Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's money time for Pep.

We didn't sack Pellegrini in the summer because Pep wasn't ready.

We can't afford to risk this season now falling into the shitter, waiting for the perfect timeline.

Pep needs to push the button this month if he is coming or we get a new long-term manager, regardless.

Klopp has shown at Liverpool what a bit of tactical acumen and momentum can achieve right away.

Times this by 100 with Pep and a superior set of players at his disposal at City.

We don't have that many players even suited to Pep's style. This is what has baffled me over the last 18 months or so. If Pep is our grand masterplan we've bought so many players recently who are crap in possession.

Getting very sick of the Guardiola saga now. Very worried that we missed out on Klopp who I think would have been great for us. We may already have done this but for me, Pep signs a contract right now for next season or we get Ancelotti. Time for the walking corpse to leave us. I like the guy but he brings nothing except his good manners to the club and that just isn't enough. Still, could be worse - Van Boring anyone?

It's a collective effort between management and players and both are falling way short. My only bit of optimism (there's less and less as the weeks trundle by) is the fact we've shown in the past when the chips are down and we're written off we are more than capable of putting a run together. The fact this year the league is wide open has me clinging to the faintest hope we can come through this difficult period and keep within touching distance.

I honestly don't see Pellegrini going anywhere. Some of you are going to combust before Xmas day.

If we could get our best players fit for a decent spell of time, the world might look a lot different, but no sign of that happening so the system has to adapt.

We don't have that many players even suited to Pep's style. This is what has baffled me over the last 18 months or so. If Pep is our grand masterplan we've bought so many players recently who are crap in possession.
Yeah Nasri, Silva, Yaya, De Bruyne, Ageuro how will we ever be able to play a passing game...

Sack Pellegrini and replace him with who exactly?

For better or for worse we're stuck with him until the very least this summer. Some of you are just going to have to swallow that fact irrespective of how unpalletable it may be.

Exactly, Kolarov, Fernando, Mangala, Bony all not certainly good enough, with Yaya, Fernandinho, Sagna aging....

Sack Pellegrini and replace him with who exactly?

For better or for worse we're stuck with him until the very least this summer. Some of you are just going to have to swallow that fact irrespective of how unpalletable it may be.
CARLO ANCELOTTI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.