Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ruben Cousillas as a stop gap until Pep arrives in the Summer?

hahahahaha that's why I've always been proud of being a Blue,we are great at laughing at ourselves,I've just spat my irn bru all over after reading that,that **** don't know what day it is,always fucking yawning as though he don't wanna be here most of time,fuck him off too

No doubt he's been unlucky with injuries, no doubt were in the race for the Prem, qualified for Europe, semi of the league cup, but there is no doubt that he is lacking tactically in the Prem, some of his decisions beggar belief, but for me there is no doubt he lacks personality and passion, this charming man don't cut it for me I want a tactical genius who oozes passion and personality.

We aren't on course for anything if we take the (dreaded) trajectory into account.

We have averaged 1.4 points per game since West Ham.

Without the rocket start to the season, we'd be below Chelsea.

Correct! We are on a downward spiral and a manager in charge who doesn't seem able to know how to stop it.If you were our owner and spent the money we have and given the manager his top two transfer targets at great expense you wouldn't want to hear excuses,you would expect better even given the injuries.

2nd brain fart in two weeks.
Time for the board to act is NOW as we won't be in the Champions League next season with Pellegrini in charge.

Just makes it even more painful having to watch Klopp weave his magic with them scouse bastards.

Hand on heart, when was the last time we played really well??, Seville away??, Newcastle at home but they should have been 2/3 up before we scored, other than that take away the first 4 games of the season and we have been average to say the least
We stumbled through Norwich and Newcastle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.