Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not the only problem though. Look where Sagna is. I agree they should know better but it highlights the fact we obviously don't coach defensive shape or principles.
Demichelis is standing where Sagna should be and Demichelis should be 10yards away from ottamendi.

I agree Sagna is way off, but I disagree, if you and I can spot it Sagna and Demichellis should know it with out help from a manager. They've got 30+ years proffesional football behind them. It's easy to blame a manager, but sometimes a manager must be as open jawed as us fans.

We have linpmited training time, as a team that has spent 4 months top of the prem, not leaving 30 yards between defenders should be right up there with controle and pass back in terms of importance. There comes a time when you expect professionals to be professional. Next we'll be expecting Pelkegrini to over sea throw in practice.

He should play some of the eds squad now...enuf is enuf....players such as navas demi and sterling have been crap all season...give the kids a run on tues nothing whatsoever to lose...we aint gonna top the group

A
So why play full strength sides away at Sunderland in the FL Cup then go and get hammered at Spurs, and again midweek played the strongest possible side and then we are utter garbage today?

Soriano never even mentioned the FL Cup in his five trophies in five years.

Totally agree. We should be using league cup to experiment. I remember he even played full strength team in 2nd leg of semi v west ham despite us being 6 up. Negrado got injured and was never the same player.

I

actually you are crossing the line there. He's a great chairman and absolutely Fook all to do with decisions on that pitch. He is there to look after the interests of mr mansour and he does it very well

Agree no issues with khaldoon but the comment about PSG is a good challenge. Think at city we have to take into account the work done outside of the first team.

Last 10 games, sack ASAP

2i4WuQLpAvYCyQGwAjwCNwLqAyoC8ALmAysBswMhAyAB6QN3AucDJwNOAO0A0gDIAMgAyAC-AKAAoACgAJYAjACMAIwAggBuAGQAWgBQADwAPAAU

Everyone who wants him out, who do you replace him with? It seems as if we're all in for Pep.

Well the nice guy appointment didn't work out that well did it. Team looked like they had downed tools today. We should forget all the nice guy stuff and go for Simeone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.