Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before making that decision I'd ask him why he took a striker off and replaced him with the only striker left in the squad at 2-0 down.
Then I'd ask why he took Silva off with half an hour to go when two nil down. Was Tuesday more important all along?
Then I'd ask why Fernandhino was substituted but Fernando, who was at fault for both of the goals (in my humble opinion) was left on.
Then I'd ask why Delph didn't start, or come on after ten minutes when it was obvious we were getting a new one torn down our left.
A couple of weeks ago he prioritised the Champions League game over the Liverpool game.
I think he did it again today.
I'm also pretty sure we were going tits up this time last season and were talking about not making the top four by the end of January.
Nothing's changed, we've got worse defensively every year since Bobby left and have added two 30 million pound defenders to the squad in 24 months and it's a shambles.

you can tell he has run out of ideas as he is now making excuses which he has refused to use before - he is blaming injuries and too many games for this loss where as in the past he has said there are no excuses

he is a goner and he knows it imho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.