Discussion: Potential Pellegrini Replacements {merged}

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Harvster said:
Oh Jurgen Klopp, is proper top, oh Jurgen Klopp is proper top,
he's proper top, is Jurgen Klopp
oh Jurgen Klopp is proper top

I have issues with his teeth, though. His teeth would give Brenda Rogers a run for her money.

the originalkippaxman said:
Think others have already mentioned on here reports out of Germany are that Klopp wants a year off so not sure why everybody is getting so excited. Also if he is having a year off is he lined up to be the replacement for Wenger. I know I mentioned Liverpool earlier but Arsenal and Liverpool seem to be the most obvious of destinations for him and thinking on more than likely Arsenal.

If he was going to take a year out why call a conference part way through the season to announce it? Surely he would just see the season out then stand down.

Pam said:
Harvster said:
Oh Jurgen Klopp, is proper top, oh Jurgen Klopp is proper top,
he's proper top, is Jurgen Klopp
oh Jurgen Klopp is proper top

I have issues with his teeth, though. His teeth would give Brenda Rogers a run for her money.

If I am blind so be it but anyway great to see your user name again Pam.

supercity88 said:
Pep to the rags?! Who would realistically care about that? He'd do worse with them than he would with us and he'd do shite with us. Pep is completely engrossed in one style of play, having had success with it at two of the best club teams there are.

Can you see Kompany, Hart, Clichy etc playing comfortably with the ball in defence. Passing it out under pressure? Like fuck. Now imaging Jones and Smalling doing it! Pep makes sense in 5 years time when we have academy talents emerging who have that technical ability. At the moment, without paying for them we don't so he's pointless. He also gives off an impression he is too big for our club... we've no history you know. I doubt he has an intention to come here.

Klopp would suit City perfectly. He's a fans kind of manager. He has a clear style of play, he's had success and he would bond with the fans the way Mancini did. Leave the likes of Guardiola and Mourinho to the clubs like Bayern, Barca, Real, the Rags and Chelsea. Dortmund are a proper club where the players care and so does the manager. City need to be the same. Klopp would have most people on here swooning within half a season.

Good post that buddy, and that last paragraph is enough for me.

Sorry, not enough syllables, forget it.

"He comes from Germany
To manage Man City
Juuuuuuuuurrrrrrrgen, woah-oh"

Don Karleone said:
Sick of hearing about Pep if I'm honest.

I'm also sick of putting everything on hold on the off chance we might get him.

I agree, the club is visibly drifting now, no more stop-gap managers please.

I'll probably get laughed at for this, but the idea of Guardiola at City has never really excited me that much. The idea of Klopp certainly does though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.