• Start date
Re: Klopp to City?

bobmcfc said:
What we have now
4e9902ddd69eb.image.jpg

What we could have

Pv2HW.gif

LMAO

Just because it seems like the club aren't interested, doesn't mean the door is completely shut...

Manchester City have dismissed reports circulating in Spain and Chile that Malaga coach Manuel Pellegrini has verbally agreed to become their next manager.
Although club sources described it as ‘wild speculation’, Roberto Mancini is sure to be quizzed about it at his weekly press conference on Friday morning.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2282510/Manchester-City-deny-appointing-Manuel-Pelligrini-replace-Roberto-Mancini.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... ncini.html</a>

EpicMaineBro said:
what I wonder is this - Klopp has told his club he wants to leave at the end of the season and will not be taking a 'break' from football. So could it be that the top dogs at city have seen the slump over the past few months and decided to take action and talked to Klopp. This would mean they've got him ready to take over from MP when he is let go in summer? Just an idea but seems possible.

C.T.I.D
If Klopp had already agreed anything then he wouldn't have announced he was leaving until the end of the season.

He's only announced this now so that he can give other clubs time to prepare their vacancies and start a bidding war for his services.

stony said:
Damocles said:
LoveCity said:
From that red bastard Jamie Jackson, but he is mirroring what others are saying:

My usual stance is to presume that everything this person says is wrong and the opposite is true.

The "City haven't even considered X" line immediately shows that he's a dumbass. City will consider every possible eventuality and all possible candidates as part of their normal business operations. That's just how football clubs operate.

It cannot be said enough that Jamie Jackson is a fucking cockroach.

Hard on cockroaches that is stony.

stony said:
Damocles said:
LoveCity said:
From that red bastard Jamie Jackson, but he is mirroring what others are saying:

My usual stance is to presume that everything this person says is wrong and the opposite is true.

The "City haven't even considered X" line immediately shows that he's a dumbass. City will consider every possible eventuality and all possible candidates as part of their normal business operations. That's just how football clubs operate.

He would be better served on redcafe on a full time basis coming on hear as a guest for robust discussion.

We don't get paid to write his soundbites so neither should he.

BenLlewellyn said:
Just because it seems like the club aren't interested, doesn't mean the door is completely shut...

Manchester City have dismissed reports circulating in Spain and Chile that Malaga coach Manuel Pellegrini has verbally agreed to become their next manager.
Although club sources described it as ‘wild speculation’, Roberto Mancini is sure to be quizzed about it at his weekly press conference on Friday morning.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2282510/Manchester-City-deny-appointing-Manuel-Pelligrini-replace-Roberto-Mancini.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... ncini.html</a>

"I categorically deny that I am the new Manchester City coach.

- Manuel Pellegrini, May 2013

"I am delighted to accept this hugely exciting opportunity [to be the new Manchester City coach]"

- Manuel Pellegrini, Jun 2013

leech said:
EpicMaineBro said:
what I wonder is this - Klopp has told his club he wants to leave at the end of the season and will not be taking a 'break' from football. So could it be that the top dogs at city have seen the slump over the past few months and decided to take action and talked to Klopp. This would mean they've got him ready to take over from MP when he is let go in summer? Just an idea but seems possible.

C.T.I.D
If Klopp had already agreed anything then he wouldn't have announced he was leaving until the end of the season.

He's only announced this now so that he can give other clubs time to prepare their vacancies and start a bidding war for his services.

I think a lot of it comes down to Dortmund not wanting to miss out on Tuchel, there were reports Hamburg were close this week to getting him on a pre-agreement and he is the new hottest property in Germany.

Ray78 said:
EpicMaineBro said:
Ray78 said:
I am looking for a manager who has ability to have us competing at the next level. The passion should come from us supporters not the manager.

Goes without saying the passion should come from us supporters but it would be nice to see someone animated on the touch line and seems to give a shit about what's going on on the pitch rather than sat there looking like he's got an itchy arse after taking a dump.

You think Pellegrini doesn't give a shit?

I would hope so but a bit of visible 'passion' on the touch line or in interviews would be nice - rather than the softly softly approach.

Davs 19 said:
stony said:
Damocles said:

Hard on cockroaches that is stony.

It is and I offer cockroaches everywhere an unreserved apology. He more like a cross between a cockroach and a slug, a sort of hideous red-clad hybrid.

BenLlewellyn said:

Klopp may or may not be headed to City but no one would admit it if he is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.