Discussion: Potential Pellegrini Replacements {merged}

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Goathead8 said:
Has anyone considered Klopp going to Bayern this year to replace Pep.....

But this would suggest he's better than pep, unless munichs aim is to continually trade down (they let the guy who won everything go to get pep) which would mean we should get Klopp instead of pep? Pep didn't win the champions league last year having inherited a side that did. The guy is clearly rubbish. Mind you his side are way above Klopps presently, so he's better than Klopp. Ancellotti won the champions league last year, but lost to Simeones team in the league so they're about even.

The answer is simple. We should Appoint Jupp Heynckes!!

You're welcome

Basically we' re non the wiser then.
Hoping it's Klopp, I don't think we can afford to wait in vain for Pep. Urgent and decisive action is required now and uncertainty at a time when we need to persuade and attract players to rebuild would be disastrous.

OB1 said:
mad zab said:
LoveCity said:
Pep isn't a yes-man either!

Just reading the Mirror site and McDonnell has a different spin. A more exciting one, but probably bollocks. He says City want Pep to resign and join THIS summer, and if he doesn't they could turn to Klopp and Ancelotti. I like that scenario but the idea of Pep quitting Bayern for us this summer seems almost as farfetched as our chances of winning the league now.

Well with Bayern being 2-0 down he may not get the option to resign!

A friend who supports Bayern reckons the German press think Klopp is going to Bayern...

very interesting of your friend to say that - that would really get the speculation going

got any German press links? (If so, I'll get on to the telegraph to get them translated)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.