Discussion: Potential Pellegrini Replacements {merged}

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
allan harper said:
Could be a first, majority of the forum all wanting the same man?

Will we finally move past the endless cycle of Hughes inners, becoming Mancini outers, becoming Pelligrin inners and vice versa that has blighted this place for the past few years??

bluefandk said:
This is the kind of maneger, that the City-supporters would absolutely love, his passion his man manegement and his tactical nous. He would be an upgrade on Pelligrini and Mancini, in fact imo he is at a completely different level to both of them.

He would be the first truly top tier maneger at City, if he comes I would start to dream of winning the CL.

Whom are you talking about? Klopp? He is overhyped and overrated.

cordonbleu said:
bluefandk said:
This is the kind of maneger, that the City-supporters would absolutely love, his passion his man manegement and his tactical nous. He would be an upgrade on Pelligrini and Mancini, in fact imo he is at a completely different level to both of them.

He would be the first truly top tier maneger at City, if he comes I would start to dream of winning the CL.

there's always one

Damocles said:
Mister Appointment said:
Damocles said:
It's because this guy is the real deal. All the criticisms about Pepe can't be laid at his door. All the positives about Pep can be assigned to Klopp too.

He fits our holistic model perfectly. He can use average players and make them world class. His attitude towards youth is fantastic and he is brave in integrating them. He is brilliant for our PR/media image. He has an incredible relationship with the Dortmund fans and the Mainz fans before that. He's a young manager who understands the idea of working in cycles of improvement. He's probably the most polished manager tactically that City would ever have had.

This guy is the one, we should throw everything at trying to get him here. Chelsea are out of running as they won't dump Mou, Liverpool are nowhere near us as an attractive prospect, United have the Dutch Grenade and they'll back him because they're morons who are living in the past in footballing terms, Arsenal have Wenger and unless he personally steps aside which you wouldn't think a man like him will do then they're out of the running.

That just leaves us. A team with large wealth who players won't get sold to other clubs to make ends meet, who have a quality squad yet needs an injection of energy, working with some of the best executive staff in the world at some of the best facilities in the world.

This is a big deal for us. He's the man we need and if he's deadset on coming to the Premier League then we should be pushing the boat, yacht, submarine, airplane, aircraft carrier, Land Rover and International Space Station out to be getting him. He is the perfect fit for everything we are trying to achieve. Absolutely perfect.

You can tell how big of a deal this is for us in that all of the rival forums are legitimately annoyed and/or frightened at the prospect of Klopp at City.

I haven't felt like this since we signed Kun.

I'll be gutted if we don't get him now when all of the stars are aligning so perfectly.

Exciting times, very exciting. Like a kid at Xmas mate

giphy.gif

I am warming ...but I am old school and if I dare to believe
Something going crash and burn and we announce pellets stays ..
Opening the patio doors to cool down

cordonbleu said:
bluefandk said:

Rag alert.

Wanchope n me Dickov said:
cordonbleu said:
Our next manager is Ancelotti.
It's a done deal.
Hope you are right, liked him ever since he was at a Chelsea. Klopp would be a good alternative though...

I wouldnt hate Ancelotti at City, he is a very good maneger, Klopp just from a purely emotionel point of view seems like a better fit for City.

I'm not going to turn my nose up at Ancelotti if he was the only option, but if Klopp is available too for our club it's got to be a no brainer. Unless our owner and management are so stupidly blindly fixated on the Champions League and nothing else, and Klopp may even have won that at the second time of asking if Gotze had been fit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.