Disgraceful MOTD coverage

It was one of Cahill's tackles, stamping on the achilles in the first 5 minutes, that started S Ireland's demise at City. Today Rodwell deliberately tried to hurt SIlva. Its time some brought Moyes to task for Everton's shit tactics.

No mention of Vinnie doing anything wrong here either..there's a Moyes interview and even he didn't mention it directly

<a class="postlink" href="http://soccernet.espn.go.com/report/_/id/318029?cc=3436" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://soccernet.espn.go.com/report/_/id/318029?cc=3436</a>

beano46 said:
" The Ref could of easily sent Kompany off" go and fuck yourself backwards Hansen you clueless twat

But didn't and booked Cahill, there's a clue in that, unbelieveable from Hansen.

On Football First there was no footage of Moyes saying Kompany did him , the blue dippers really are anti-football , a modern day Wimbledon.

The above post is bang on, Everton are anti-football, Stoke get it all the time but they are miles ahead of Everton in terms of playing the game the right way

Rodwell is supposed to be the shining light of future England, well I am sorry to say but man marking Silva for 90% of the game just about sums up the quality coming through, if he is such a talent he should be looking to go head to head with Silva not follow him around trying to get near enough to put him in the stand, if I was an Everton fan I would be embarrassed in the way they played yesterday

The sooner teams that play the way Everton do are relegated the better for me

fucking hell the twats on sky sports news are saying the main talking point is kompanys challenge on that ausie **** cahill (ok they didnt put in those words)

Suarez walks off kicking bottles over and they laugh and say "no forward likes to be substituted" If Mario does it he's a disgrace to football, petulant child, etc, etc, etc. Everton unlucky with deflected goal. Fulham unlucky not to win last week when we stopped playing. No mention of their lucky deflected goal. The programme with those two is a joke. Would not suprise me if the FA suspend Kompany.

*simmo* said:
Suarez walks off kicking bottles over and they laugh and say "no forward likes to be substituted" If Mario does it he's a disgrace to football, petulant child, etc, etc, etc. Everton unlucky with deflected goal. Fulham unlucky not to win last week when we stopped playing. No mention of their lucky deflected goal. The programme with those two is a joke. Would not suprise me if the FA suspend Kompany.
Agree 100% with you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.