Disgraceful MOTD coverage

Denis Law Back Heel said:
So let me get the straight Kompanys alleged "Stamp"??? Hansen complains about but in the post match interview moyes says "We did a job on Silva today" so he basically admits to kicking Silva off the pitch but no lets ignore that and concentrate on Kompanys "Stamp" fucking beggars belief Hansen needs fooking shooting his bias is getting beyond a piss take now ****

Didn't do enough of a job, that's for certain.

Pam said:
Holcombe bloo said:
Lawrenson looks like dot cotton

lol
Haha - we should send him some spectacles on a chain that he can wear round his neck on next Saturday's show.

On a side note I don't think Howard Webb has a lot of time for Tim Cahill for some reason - gave the niggling little twat nothing which was good for us.

whats the point??? said:
everton 11 men behind the ball is "hard working" city 11 men behind the ball is "parking the bus" f-ing joke
Didn't hear 'negative' thrown once. Not even Talkshite.

We're not the only ones with the hump, it seems.

<a class="postlink" href="http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/24092011/58/premier-league-villas-boas-attacks-tv-pundit-hansen.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/24092011/ ... ansen.html</a>

If City are ruining football what are Everton doing with a 10 man defence?

TBH... I thought Vinny got a sly one in. But who could blame him considering Cahill's intent? Could easily have took Vinny out in a very nasty way.

Pam said:
Denis Law Back Heel said:
So let me get the straight Kompanys alleged "Stamp"??? Hansen complains about but in the post match interview moyes says "We did a job on Silva today" so he basically admits to kicking Silva off the pitch but no lets ignore that and concentrate on Kompanys "Stamp" fucking beggars belief Hansen needs fooking shooting his bias is getting beyond a piss take now ****

Didn't do enough of a job, that's for certain.

i didn't see MOTD but was at the game, i thought the game plan was Rodwell on Silva till he got booked then Neville till he got booked, then pass him on? but Neville saw yellow too soon so it went astray! Everton are a disgrace didn't attempt to play football till they went a goal behind, a real shame really because they looked quite good in the last 15 mins!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.