Disgraceful MOTD coverage

I am sick of having to pay my license fees to an organisation that pays £1 million a year to a bitter, clueless cretin like Hansen They are taking the absolute piss now. More of us need to complain.

Can't believe what I've just heard from Hansen! We were lucky to win because of the deflection!

Fuck off Hansen on that basis we were unlucky not to win last week cause Fulhams equaliser was a deflection.

Don't even want to comment on his shite about Kompany. It doesn't warranty a response it's that ridiculous.

They can fuck off. It's obvious kompany was attempting to sheild the ball, and Cahill gets giddy and tries to take him out. It had fuck all to do with a stamp as MOTD suggested

Cahill brought it upon himself

Don't usually get wound up by those two but tonight they were a disgrace. You'd think watching that it was plucky Everton cruelly denied by lucky City. And the only one of five Everton bookings they showed they tried to claim the victim should have been sent off.

Re: MoTD

Hansen has shown himself to be the twat he really is Vinny stamping on Cahill get to specsavers you senile scottish twat
And then he has the cheek to say that we were lucky

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.