Disgraceful MOTD coverage

Read this Hansen

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/philmcnulty/2011/09/manchester_city_prevail_agains.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/philmcnulty/ ... gains.html</a>

Re: David Moyes

He is a disgrace.

I posted a link to his rant and opened a thread called 'Bitter, bitter Moyes'.

Some Mod decided to merge it into the Post-Match thread - why the fook we can't open a thread on Moyes and his disgusting accusations that Kompany 'did' Cahill without it being merged into the post-match thread, I don't fookin know. Or maybe it is selective merging depending on WHO posts the thread?

Anyway, Moyes is a BITTER, BITTER bastard - that is WITHOUT doubt.

Absolutely fucking abysmal coverage there just for the record though im not surprised in the slightest.

As for the Kompany bashing anyone and I mean who's played the game at any level would be able to tell the only reason vinny turned his back and raised any feet off the ground was to protect himself from the atroticious (sp) tackle coming his way!!!

Re: MoTD

He's a fuckin' **** Cahill goes 2 footed into Vinnie and Vinnie is the one in the wrong??? Give me a fuckin break you scottish scouse fuck wit!!!

They mention Balotelli every time he doesn't celebrate a goal or when he does something stupid or kicks off with Mancini but when he shows his class and runs towards Mancini and hugs him to celebrate nothing gets said apart from a "lucky deflected goal"

Can't stand the twat so gutted Lee Dixon wasn't there to embarrass the fuckin idiot....

didn't show the off the ball neville incident. but kompany should have been sent off..........Twats.

Re: MoTD

Being hated by everybody just makes it all the sweeter when we keep winning :) jokes on them

Just glad I saw the game live and don't rely on the BBC coverage.

The analysis today was a joke. Cahill unlucky with his challenge and vk lucky not to get a red card! No mention of the cynical fouls that went on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.