Disgraceful MOTD coverage

If they can give praise for negative football, perhaps Doggymore was right the set up is all to comfy at the Beeb. Like a golfing buddies jolly get together, not happy about someone upsetting the applecart.

Mooncat19 said:
ultimateharold said:
quiet_riot said:
Baines, Neville and Rodwell - 3 disgusting 'challenges', not shown.

Now claiming Vince intended to stamp on Cahill.

Can't argue there.

I've watched it since. Neville never touched him..and the other two where tough challenges that got a booking.

Kompany stood on Cahill. I never thought it at the match but having watched it a few times. Defo. His fcukin expression says it all. Didnt alter the result and you deserved the win. But he did him.

If your gonna come out with absolute steaming shite like this, please don't post on this board anymore. If you think that was someone "doing someone" you are brain dead.

I disagree with that Kompany, he didn't set out to do him. But for arguments sake let's take the opposite stance and say he did, that still doesn't excuse Cahill for flying in two footed at a fellow professional determined to cause injury. It's karmic retribution, Cahill has injured so many like that and I think only the Everton and Australia fans would be upset if that cheating fuck broke his leg I know I wouldn't.

for fucks sake, why do i watch this fuckin programme? i just end up fuckin fuming. I ain't watchin it in future. Hansen can go and drop dead and take the other 2 cunts with him!

Re: MoTD

MCFC 4 EVER said:
Hansen has shown himself to be the twat he really is Vinny stamping on Cahill get to specsavers you senile scottish twat
And then he has the cheek to say that we were lucky

His nationality doesn't really have anything to do with anything.

Fucking ridiculous coverage, really can't believe how hansen in particular reviewed that game, a complete joke. Mostly raging about deciding not to bother re showing milners goal after one of the finest passes you will ever see.

Mike D said:
If they can give praise for negative football, perhaps Doggymore was right the set up is all to comfy at the Beeb. Like a golfing buddies jolly get together, not happy about someone upsetting the applecart.

Do ou have a link for that, just out of curiosity. Thanks on the front-end.

Unbelievable coverage. Absolutely unbelievable. To think, these twats get paid to say this utter bollocks. The fact that he can have the nerve to even suggest that Neverton deserved anything out of that is utterly laughable.

And Kompany getting sent off for that? HA. Everton were 10x dirtier than that for the entire afternoon.

They had already written tonight's script before football focus was on.

Everton would do their usual and get a "plucky" draw or win away at City in their cup final. We spoilt their script by giving as much as we got (well about half as much in reality), while retaining our ability to play football, clueless twats.

Meanwhile their hope that sJoke would roll over for sour alex (as per normal), and united would be 4 or more points clear, and already champions obviously, with Chelsea returned to their rightful number 2 spot.

Just laugh at how sad they make themselves look.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.