disgusting...

bondsman said:
The only thing that was disgusting today was Yaya Toure's performance.

Its a strange one this, we have all seen Yaya make some storming runs from midfield into the oppositions box, but very rarely, why?
There are threereasons why i think this might be, either
1) The manager has told him not too
2) he is too lazy and cant be arsed
or
3) he hasnt the energy to make these runs as often as we would like.
If it is 1 then the manager is to blame for being too conservative, if it is 2 then why is he still in the starting line up, so also Bobby to blame, or if it is 3 then what is the training doing, so Mr Mancini to blame there as well, I cant think of any other reason.

Get behind the team for F--ks sake, did you expect birmingham to roll over this is still the premier league. Still in top 4

This thread is bullshit.

People are entitled to do or say whatever they want, if we want to boo we can, Mancini's tactics and substitutions today were terrible.

Birmingham are poor and defended their box as much as possible. They offered no attacking threat whatsoever, so why continue with 2 holding midfielders.

Why take a winger off who could have supplied Crocky with a few crosses, and why take Tevez off unless he'd requested to come off.

Terrible.

I have given Mancini much benefit of the doubt until todays debacle, his tactics and decisions are a disgrace.

andyblue87 said:
C1TY4LIFE said:
Fans that booed what a fuckin joke, we outplayed Birmingham and were the better team, people who say it was shit boring none attackin football we had 11 shots on target and 9 off, Tevez was replaced because he was fucked and when he thre his neck warmer on the floor you could tell he had enough.

I've rarely felt disgusted of our fans but today I felt embarrassed, should be ashamed of yourselves.

We outplayed B'ham, true enough but thats no achievement, and, if honest, we rarely looked like scoring.

Stats can lie sometimes, with the exception of the Milner chance at the start of the second half, when was Foster tested?

Do we applaud then? applaud a def Mid coming on for a striker at home to B'ham with 10 mins left? I dont see ho fans were disgraceful today by any means, on Wednesday i didnt agree with the booing but today was justified in my eyes.

Tevez threw his neck warmer on the floor out of frustration in my eyes, he was like it the whole game and has been for most of the season, he is isolated and feeds off scraps constantly, we rely on a piece of individual brilliance to win us games. This is very true of Inter under Bobby as well, Ibra was relied on so heavily to get them out of jail, I fear it just doesnt work for us.

spot on mate. it makes me laugh that your not aloud to critisise the team especially on a public forum without being called a plastic. if the fans at the game want to boo a decision by the manager why not they pay there money the same as the ones who want to clap him. they werent booing the players thy were booing the manager!

BlueRudders said:
LoveCity said:
Money has corrupted our fanbase and created the new breed of plastics. I agree wholly, by the way.
Plastic????
I've been watching City for over 40 years. I've seen us play shit with shit players, but never seen us with such a negative clueless manager.

this and this, how anyone can defend the type of football we arte playing is beyond
me. we are playing birminingham, one of the worst brum teams i've seen, its 0-0 with 10 mins to go, take off your best striker for the goal machine barry.
tactical genious not

I have been following the club for 40 years and a season ticket holder for most of them ,i have never booed but dont blame fans who did today because that was fuckin shite.
At no point today did i feel we were gonna break the brummies down today and lets be honest they were there for the taking.
I dont know whether the question has been asked but where was adebayour because if its another fallout with a player it is beyond belief if its injury then fair enough.
The manager is doing himself no favours at all at the minute especially where substitutions are concerned and to be honest tevez looks totally fucked off with it all and needs somebody to share the burden upfront.
But my major issue is with the lack of creativity in the centre of the park and if bobby doesnt address this in january things aint gonna get much better.

How many of you saying it was a disgrace actually went to the game?

I never boo the team but today was fcking awful and if you start posting shite statistics about shots then that is just bullshit because most of em were terrible. Foster hardly made a save. At least against Blackburn, Robinson was man of the match.

Barry on for Tevez....What the fck was that all about. Ok if Tevez is knackered or whatever then you bring on Jo surely.

Why put Santa Cruz on when you have virtually told him he wont be here in Jan?

Why have Barry and Vieira on the bench? Where is SWP? That game was crying out for some pace.

Why keep saying we will be more attacking with Boateng and Kolorov then we aren't.

Mancini is the most negative manager I have ever come accross and its fcking tedious to watch.

Why keep criticising Johnson in the press so much so that he is now scared of doing anything.

Booing our own team seems to be some of our fans only contribution to matches. I sit in Colin Bell Level 1 the only noise some fans made was to boo at the end. Brilliant support not.

On Stuart Pearce - How he managed to keep us up with the pile of crap at his disposal and amount of money he had to spend I will never know.

Roberto Mancini - Been here nearly a year now and seems to me to have a totally negative approach and lack of understanding for what his customers/fans ( us ) want. I fully understand that being successful is not easy but having spent £300 million plus surely some excitement on a Saturday should be guaranteed? Some of the best memories of my life ( 52 years old ) have been at football matches. None have occurred under Roberto and I honestly do not expect that to change soon. I'm not a Mancini out guy but I would be lying if I said he was doing a good job. With the money we have spent my dad would have us in the top 4 ( possibly higher ). Football is a simple game , just go out and SCORE more than the opposition.

FFS.....if only the 10 seconds of booing was our only problem.

How about the 90 mins of f#ck all before it.

I booed because I have no other way of showing my frustration of nearly 5 hrs without a home league goal.

If you want to applaud that crap go ahead. I won't be starting a thread criticising for it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.