disgusting...

We were clearly the better team , but at the end of the day every team in the league should expect to beat Birmingham at home . Was it right to boo , maybe not but I think everyone could see it wasn't the right decision . Even a knackered tevez has a better chance of scoring than barry , he is probably quicker aswell , he could of at least brought on Jo , like for like. Money has gotten to alot of these fans though , expectations sore through the roof and they expect success more than quickly . Me, I have seen city a long time and knew that it would be a steady progression , but the least I should expect is for my team to beat Birmingham at home , with or without shit loads of money . Rome wasn't built in a day and we will get there no matter how long it takes , but if Mancini if the right man to help us build it , I don't know .

I didn't Boo and well never Boo
However that was one of the most boring games of football i've seen in a long time.

Well done to all the boo boys for giving the media another stick to beat us with. Nice one.

C1TY4LIFE said:
DaveH said:
I didn't Boo and well never Boo
However that was one of the most boring games of football i've seen in a long time.

you clearly didn't go to the derby?

Yes i did.
But the derby was against a team that were well organised and could move forward as a unit.
Plus a point on weds was a point more than we got last last year against a team in the top 4 and we didn't conceed in the last minute.
So weds was a positive result.

I have defended Mancini against the 'sack him' boys and will continue to do so but that does not mean that he is beyond criticism

That was terrible.

Three holding midfielders AT HOME AGAINST BIRMINGHAM FFS, no pace, no width, one striker and he was playing far too deep, appalling substitutions which signalled that he was happy with a point.....no SWP, sadly no prospect of Bellers appearing in a game that cried out for him, no Ade, RSC!!!!, and boring as hell to watch....really really boring

If you weren't there then you really can't condemn someone for booing.

I understand why they booed. We should be higher in the league than we are and the fault is the managers. He is too defensive and too cautious by far. This is losing us points and probably cost us a cup final last year.

He needs to adapt and fast or the clamour for his head may become too loud to ignore.

mat said:
Well done to all the boo boys for giving the media another stick to beat us with. Nice one.

Unfortunately it's not the boo boys that are giving the media
ammunition. Yes we bossed the game today but so what? No
point having all that posession if you do nothing with it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.